Author Topic: Gov. Kristi Noem Kicks Off Reelection Campaign with $10 Million Headstart  (Read 300 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov. Kristi Noem Kicks Off Reelection Campaign with $10 Million Headstart

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 12 Nov 2021

Governor Kristi Noem (R-SD) officially launched her 2022 reelection campaign on Friday and announced she’s going into the race with $6.5 million cash on hand after raising $10 million in funds.

Noem announced her  reelection campaign in a video uploaded to social media.

Three years ago, I asked you to trust me to lead our state as your governor. I have worked every day since to make our state safer, stronger, and healthier for our kids and our grandkids. It has been an honor of a lifetime to serve you. And today, I am officially announcing my run to serve you for four more years. I’d be honored if you would give me your support again and join us in this campaign. Together, we’re setting an example for the nation, and we’ll ensure that the next generation of South Dakotans can grow up happy and free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAb-xvAXD48&ab_channel=KristiForGovernor

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/12/ggov-kristi-noem-kicks-off-reelection-campaign-with-10-million-headstart/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Gov. Kristi Noem Kicks Off Reelection Campaign with $10 Million Headstart
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 02:44:25 am »
...hmmm.....IMO not a very strong re-election campaign ad.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.