Author Topic: Watch: Joy Reid Lies, Calls Inflation Nothing More than a GOP Buzzword  (Read 240 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Joy Reid Lies, Calls Inflation Nothing More than a GOP Buzzword

by Will
about 4 hours ago

Joy Reid, one of those biased MSNBC hacks Bill Maher was likely referring to in his comments about media bias, never lets the truth or reasonableness get in the way of a good story, as was recently seen in her comments on CRT and “missing white woman syndrome.”

But one of her newest segments might have outdone those past ones. In it, she claims that the massive inflation Americans are having to struggle with right now is nothing more than a “GOP buzzword.” Watch her make a fool of herself here:

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1461133957567860741

In the video, for those that can’t bear to watch, MSNBC’s Joy Reid dismisses the economic pain that Americans are facing right now amid ever-rising inflation. She calls it, as News Busters reports, “a “buzzword bandwagon” by Republicans who “want you to believe the economy isn’t doing well” when it’s “not bad” and people “are also spending a record amount of money.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-joy-reid-lies-calls-inflation-nothing-more-than-a-gop-buzzword/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Watch: Joy Reid Lies, Calls Inflation Nothing More than a GOP Buzzword
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 05:20:51 pm »
In a universe of hateful, vapid brain stems & just plain ugly media personalities Joy Reid stands alone.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 05:29:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 05:31:52 pm »
Inflation is politically charged word because it is a real economic condition that causes great harm to people and businesses.

Inflation is real ... go to the supermarket, and you'll see it for yourself.

Jimmy Carter's inability to stop inflation helped Ronald Reagan get elected.

It has been the policy of the Federal Reserve to prevent inflation from the Volcker Recession of early 80's until the 2008 Financial Crisis.

The Federal Reserve intentionally pursued inflationary measures to combat deflation after 2008.

The current inflation is due to supply disruptions, demand dislocation, labor force skills gap,  and government Global Climate Change policies that are making energy more expensive.

Increased Government taxation and local and state government anti-growth housing policies have increased the cost of living, thus, people need more money to live.

If governments interefered less in the functioning of private competitive capitalist economics, the average American would be better off.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 05:40:16 pm »
Inflation is a raysis dog whistle!!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 05:42:06 pm »
I can’t figure out who is she trying to convince? I know a few leftists that also complain about inflation and gas prices. They may miss the mark on the causes, but they do understand that inflation and gas prices are a problem

I don’t know if this idiot really believes what she saying or is trying to convince her audience
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 05:45:12 pm »
Inflation is politically charged word because it is a real economic condition that causes great harm to people and businesses.

Inflation is real ... go to the supermarket, and you'll see it for yourself.

Jimmy Carter's inability to stop inflation helped Ronald Reagan get elected.

It has been the policy of the Federal Reserve to prevent inflation from the Volcker Recession of early 80's until the 2008 Financial Crisis.

The Federal Reserve intentionally pursued inflationary measures to combat deflation after 2008.

The current inflation is due to supply disruptions, demand dislocation, labor force skills gap,  and government Global Climate Change policies that are making energy more expensive.

Increased Government taxation and local and state government anti-growth housing policies have increased the cost of living, thus, people need more money to live.

If governments interefered less in the functioning of private competitive capitalist economics, the average American would be better off.

At least Jimmy Carter understood inflation was a problem. These people either deny it’s existence or tell you it’s no big deal

We were put in a recession in the late 70s early 80s in an attempt to tighten the money supply but I don’t think that will work this time because interest rates are so low now
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2021, 07:46:55 pm »
This Joy Reid seems to have a lot of problems

She has a defamation suit and it appears she may have another one. The only reason I can think that MS NBC keeps her on because she checks the proper boxes

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2021, 08:14:33 pm »
People who say there's no inflation haven't recently bought a gallon of milk, a  pound of ground beef, or filled a car's gas tank. Elitist b**ch.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2021, 08:28:54 pm »
Prices are higher but Americans are spending a record amount of money.

Gee, Joy...are you really that dumb? Maybe it's just me, but I see a correlation between the two.