Author Topic: Anthony Fauci: COVID Booster Shot ‘Absolutely Essential’ for All Adults  (Read 585 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anthony Fauci: COVID Booster Shot ‘Absolutely Essential’ for All Adults

Joshua Caplan 12 Nov 2021

White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci declared this week that data out of Israel shows a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot is “absolutely essential” for all adults to fight the outgoing pandemic.

“When you look at the data from Israel, it’s very clear that (the booster) reverses some of the waning effects that you see in people who have been vaccinated for six months or more,” Fauci told The Daily podcast. the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases added that the shots for vaccinated adults “are going to be an absolutely essential component of our response. Not a bonus, not a luxury, but an absolutely essential part of the program.”

Fauci’s comments come as Pfizer asked federal regulators to allow boosters of its COVID-19 vaccine for individuals 18 years of age or older. Boosters could restore protection against symptomatic infection to roughly 95 percent with similar side effects to the company’s first two vaccines, according to Pfizer’s latest study.

Food and Drug Administration (FDA) spokesperson Alison Hunt stated that the agency will review Pfizer’s application “as expeditiously as possible.” Hunt stopped short of providing a timeline for a decision.

The Biden administration had originally envisioned boosters for all adults, but faced a stinging setback in September when the FDA’s scientific advisers rejected extra Pfizer doses for everyone. The panel wasn’t convinced that young healthy people needed another dose, particularly when most of the world’s population remains unvaccinated, and instead recommended boosters just for certain groups — one of a series of decisions about extra doses for all of the three vaccines used in the U.S.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/11/12/anthony-fauci-covid-booster-shot-absolutely-essential-for-all-adults/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
How much Pfizer stock does Anthony Fauci own? And what evidence is there that the boosters themselves will not wear off in a few months?

If the vaccines worked, the boosters wouldn't be necessary. If they don't... and it looks like they don't... then they shouldn't be mandated. In neither case does it justify being "essential.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Is the Pfizer vaccine under an extended emergency FDA approval?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hold me closer tiny ass hole.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Let’s Go Fauci.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline skeeter

"Absolutely essential" to three or four major pharmaceutical companies' bottom line.

Offline mountaineer

This clown will be pushing booster after booster, in the hope that maybe after 10 or so injections, you'll be safe from the dreaded 'rona.
Of course, he doesn't really hope for a 'rona-free world. He hopes to make a lot of money on his big pharma stocks, more likely.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 11:25:22 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Michigan School District Shuts Down Its Schools Over ‘Negative’ Covid Vaccine Reactions
November 13, 2021
by Kyle Becker
A Michigan school district shuttered its schools this week. It wasn’t over the latest Covid-19 outbreak, but a related issue that is increasingly becoming a problem: Vaccine side effects.

The huge story flew under the radar in part because corporate affiliates buried the actual reason for the Saginaw Township Schools closure. An ABC 12 report, “Saginaw Township Schools closed Monday because of staffing shortage, will reopen Tuesday,” is indicative of the way corporate media hid the truth from the public.

“Saginaw Township Community Schools was closed on Monday,” ABC12 reported. “At first, the blame might be leaning towards COVID-19, but a district spokesperson told ABC12 News that a large number of staff members had negative reactions to the COVID-19 booster that they received over the weekend.” ...
Becker News

Sure, all they need is a booster.

Offline libertybele

Of course, Fauci would never lie to us. *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Anthony Fauci: COVID Booster Shot ‘Absolutely Essential’ for All Adults
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2021, 06:23:20 pm »
 :goalpost:

WATCH: Fauci Moves The Goal Posts Again; Suggests BOOSTERS Are Needed To End Pandemic
https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-fauci-moves-the-goal-posts-again-suggests-boosters-are-needed-to-end-pandemic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2021, 06:38:48 pm »
Does he still believe one can catch AIDS simply by being in the same room as an infected person?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2021, 06:55:58 pm »
Does he still believe one can catch AIDS simply by being in the same room as an infected person?
According to quack Fauci, if you wear 3 or 4 masks you can NEVER catch AIDS.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2021, 07:07:46 pm »
Another Fauci vax/booster success story I suspect:
Petra Mayer, books editor for NPR's Culture desk, died suddenly on Saturday at age 46, the media organization announced.

Doctors believe Mayer died of a pulmonary embolism at Holy Cross Hospital in Maryland, said Nancy Barnes, NPR's senior vice president for news, in an email to staff.

"Petra was NPR through and through," Barnes wrote. "To say that Petra will be missed simply seems inadequate." ...
USA Today

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2021, 08:33:22 pm »
Another Fauci vax/booster success story I suspect: USA Today

She may have had a few issues going on ......

« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 08:42:57 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2021, 08:40:14 pm »
If we fire fauxi, the "epidemic" will go away...

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2021, 08:44:18 pm »

Too late for that.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2021, 08:51:17 pm »
So, I go to my long-scheduled doctor's appointment with my 'new' primary care doctor.

He says that his records indicate that I haven't had my booster shot yet.

I said, "Do you provide the MODERNA booster?"

He said, "We don't but the CDC says that you can mix and match the booster shot as long as you received BOTH shots already".

I said, "Not only NO, but HELL NO!!  On a multitude of levels, NO!!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2021, 08:51:21 pm »

Unfortunately, it wouldn't.  He would continue to act as the "wizard" of covid, and the MSM would continue to treat him with full deference.

Offline berdie

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2021, 09:24:11 pm »
I might give more attention to Fauci, et al if they would just say "We really don't know but we think a booster will help.

Because in reality, that is the bottom line.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2021, 03:35:12 am »
According to midget quack Fauci, it's all about the mask.
Fauci Land says, if you wear 4 or 5 masks, that will keep you safe from cancer, or car accidents, or even a meteor strike.
It's all about the mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2021, 07:56:00 pm »
Not Satire: The Most Vaccinated State in the USA Is Having a COVID Surge
By Samantha Chang
 November 15, 2021 at 6:31am

In the tragic comedy of errors that is America’s pandemic response, COVID-19 infections are soaring in Vermont, even though it’s the most vaccinated state in the country.

The data affirm what many have said all along: One-size-fits-all vaccine mandates are not a panacea for eradicating the coronavirus.

Nearly 72 percent of Vermont residents are fully vaccinated — more than any other state, according to ABC News, yet the Green Mountain States had the country’s 12th-highest infection rate last week, according to state data released Nov. 9. ...
Western Journal

Color me shocked.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2021, 09:14:27 am »
Nope.  I had a bad reaction to the shot in August, and cannot risk being disabled.  Were I retired, things would be different.  Fauci can take 50 boosters on my behalf. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2021, 07:55:45 pm »
Andy Swan
@AndySwan
 UK COVID INFECTION RATES *HIGHER* FOR VAXXED THAN UNVAXXED IN EVERY AGE GROUP 30+
4:02 PM · Nov 18, 2021·

Source is UK vaccination surveillance data, which is quite thorough.