Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg: If Rioters Found Mike Pence, They Would Have ‘Hung Him’  (Read 819 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whoopi Goldberg: If Rioters Found Mike Pence, They Would Have ‘Hung Him’

Pam Key 12 Nov 2021

Whoopi Goldberg told her co-hosts Friday on ABC’s “The View” that she believes the rioters on January 6 at the U.S. Capitol would have “hung” the vice president if they found him.

Goldberg said, “We’ve been celebrating you-know-who being out of the office. We’re celebrating that he’s not in office since the election, but he’s still not. He’s still mad. He’s still complaining. He still thinks he won. ABC News chief Washington correspondent Jonathan Karl released interview audio for his new book ‘Betrayal’ where he asked about January 6th rioters threatening to kill the former vice president. Take a listen.

During the interview Karl said, “They were saying hang Mike Pence.”

Former President Donald Trump said, “Because it’s common sense, Jon. It’s common sense that you’re supposed to protect. How can you — if you know a vote is fraudulent, right? — how can you pass on a fraudulent vote to Congress?”

Goldberg said, “How did we pass on a fraudulent president?  Who knows. I mean, I know he was elected. I know he was elected. We had to accept it. But come on, man, it’s like a year already.”

Guest host Ana Navarro said, “I hope we never forget the image of that noose. When they said hang Mike Pence, it wasn’t rhetorical. It wasn’t hypothetical. They had a rope and a noose.”

Goldberg said, “And if they found him they would have hung him. I believe that in my soul.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/12/whoopi-goldberg-if-rioters-found-mike-pence-they-would-have-hung-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Whoopi seems to think she's in one of her crap movies with a asinine script. Where were the ropes, who among the republican protestors had any kind of weapon? Of course I'm sure the BLM and Antifa infiltrators were armed. Liberal hacks always accuse conservatives of violence because they think everyone will react as they would. Also she calls the protestors rioters, considering she and her ilk consider the animals of BLM and Antifa mostly peaceful then in comparison to the the Capitol protestors were completely saintly. Liberals have no standard but a double standard.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 09:45:54 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Slide Rule

Whoopi needs to get out more. The fresh air and exercise would do her good.
Especially the exercise as she is expanding daily. About twice the girth as her
Star Trek days.

Perhaps an adult education course. I would suggest reading, writing, and
arithmetic. Can't beat the basics. She could fire those hangers on who do that
for a paycheck.

Maybe she could find a white friend. Non Hollywood of course.

For a general understanding, if I found Mike Pence, I would ask him what he
was afraid of.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 12:42:33 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Liberals, of course, are insane. And they 'project' everything they are and do and wish for, onto normal Americans who have nothing to do with everything Liberals claim they are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

If the "rioters" would've found Mike Pence they would've taken selfies with him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

If the "rioters" would've found Mike Pence they would've taken selfies with him.
So what's your opinion of the people who were chanting "hang Mike Pence" and hauling a portable gallows around? Friendly intentions?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So what's your opinion of the people who were chanting "hang Mike Pence" and hauling a portable gallows around? Friendly intentions?

Dingalings who aren't in DeeCee Gitmo because they're Feds.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Dingalings who aren't in DeeCee Gitmo because they're Feds.
000hehehehe

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
OMG! I never knew people expressing dissatisfaction with someone by using over the top rhetoric was a physical attack! Thank you for clarifying that bit of asininity. I sure you were equally distressed all the years the left said exponentially worse things about Trump and before him Bush and before him Reagan, with actual assassination attempts against Ford and Reagan. Now suddenly when Conservatives angry over all the election corruption(yes I know in your fantasy land it never happened) use outrageous hyperbole to express themselves it becomes a real threat. :thud:

Offline skeeter

OMG! I never knew people expressing dissatisfaction with someone by using over the top rhetoric was a physical attack! Thank you for clarifying that bit of asininity. I sure you were equally distressed all the years the left said exponentially worse things about Trump and before him Bush and before him Reagan, with actual assassination attempts against Ford and Reagan. Now suddenly when Conservatives angry over all the election corruption(yes I know in your fantasy land it never happened) use outrageous hyperbole to express themselves it becomes a real threat. :thud:
It would’ve been worth it just to watch them try to hang anyone from that cardboard gallows they were dragging around.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@goatprairie

Can you provide a picture or a link to "people hauling a gallows around"? I know the Leftist powers have buried most if not all of the actual video. But you seem to have special access. Please share with the group.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

@goatprairie

Can you provide a picture or a link to "people hauling a gallows around"? I know the Leftist powers have buried most if not all of the actual video. But you seem to have special access. Please share with the group.
You mean you didn't see a photo of the gallows?

Offline skeeter

@goatprairie

all of his favorite bed wetting news outlets are pearl clutching over Trump “defending hang pence chants”. He’s just making sure he spreads some of that dung here, too.

Offline skeeter

You mean you didn't see a photo of the gallows?
theres a scary skull & crossbones too. Fiends!

Offline EdinVA

@goatprairie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG5BcU1ZGiA

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yep. Well, I don't agree with having a gallows in any protest, but we do not know who (or what group BLM/Antifa/FBI) built it, who brought it, or for what purpose. But honestly, other than symbolic affect the thing looks silly to me. I cannot see how anyone would take that stupid thing as a 'threat'.

America history is replete with writers calling for hanging Congress/Lawyers/Politicians, you name it. So this is not a new idea by far. But I agree it should not have been there. I would never do anything like that, and I think 99% of Republicans would not do that either.

Offline goatprairie

Yep. Well, I don't agree with having a gallows in any protest, but we do not know who (or what group BLM/Antifa/FBI) built it, who brought it, or for what purpose. But honestly, other than symbolic affect the thing looks silly to me. I cannot see how anyone would take that stupid thing as a 'threat'.

America history is replete with writers calling for hanging Congress/Lawyers/Politicians, you name it. So this is not a new idea by far. But I agree it should not have been there. I would never do anything like that, and I think 99% of Republicans would not do that either.
Yeah, you're right it was most likely just a gimmick. Whoever built it and brought there was probably just making some sort of symbolic statement.
Nevertheless, why were they fighting cops? Why did they try to break into the room where the Congress critters were gathered? If that were a left wing mob, would you think what they did was trivial/inconsequential?
This was foul stain on the integrity of conservatives. This showed our side does have deranged nuts ready to do violence. And they were encouraged by Trump who didn't seem to get too concerned about the possibilities of Pence or other elected officials getting seriously hurt by those fools.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Here are Hillary supporters hanging Trump in effigy the day after he was elected:

https://twitter.com/mallorymoench/status/796547359501062145

This photo was taken just two days after Trump was sworn in.

This one taken nine days after Trump was sworn in.

These are the same people who are now claiming outrage about Jan 6.  Including this guy here:

« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 11:46:29 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, you're right it was most likely just a gimmick. Whoever built it and brought there was probably just making some sort of symbolic statement.
Nevertheless, why were they fighting cops? Why did they try to break into the room where the Congress critters were gathered? If that were a left wing mob, would you think what they did was trivial/inconsequential?
This was foul stain on the integrity of conservatives. This showed our side does have deranged nuts ready to do violence. And they were encouraged by Trump who didn't seem to get too concerned about the possibilities of Pence or other elected officials getting seriously hurt by those fools.

Impeach him again!  Harder!!  Version 3.0 has to work out better than the other two.  The Rats proved they can do it over and over again now that he's out of office.  Constitutions are for losers.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Please, expand your horizons beyond CNN and MSNBC. 

Offline Smokin Joe

Just from eyeballing the construction, I seriously doubt that it would withstand the suspension of two hundred pounds of wiggling thrashing human before it collapsed. Its a prop, a protest gimmick, but I have serious doubts about its structural integrity.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Who was leading the way?
BLM/ANTIFAs and cops were in the forefront. The whole window breaking style reeked of Portland. Legitimate protesters pulled those guys back from the windows. THey were there to make their voices heard, not in the Left's style of breaking things and burning and looting, but to be heard. The police opened the door. If all of the footage was released, I have little doubt that some coordination between FBI plants, BLM/ANTIFA types, and the police guarding the Capitol could be found. One got video of Ashli Babbit getting shot (Sullivan) who later claimed to be a journalist, likely in hopes of keeping the money he made selling the footage to alphabet news. Yes, some people got duped and followed that vanguard in, even ran with it, but the tender attention of the Feds had extended to people who remained outside in the street, so it isn't about rioting or breaking in, it is about people who are not of the Left protesting and making their voices heard.

As for attacks, spray people, hit them with gas rounds, and they are going to advance or disperse. No better way to agitate a peaceful crowd than to attack them. But that footage won't be released by the Feds any time soon.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 01:23:41 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis