Author Topic: Antifa members clash with anti-vaccine protesters outside NYC's Gracie Mansion  (Read 392 times)

Offline Hoodat

Antifa members clash with anti-vaccine protesters outside NYC's Gracie Mansion

Adam Sabes  |  13 NOV 2021

Antifa radicals and anti-vaccine protesters appeared to clash Saturday night outside Gracie Mansion, the mayoral residence in New York City.

The event came amid a wave of anti-vaccine mandate protests in New York City and around the country.

One independent journalist on Twitter recorded a confrontation between the two sides that included one person called the anti-vaccine mandate protesters "Nazi scum."

America First protesters were also seen shouting "f--- Antifa" during the protest.

"Stop acting tough, bro," one person was heard shouting to an America First protester at the event.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-members-clash-with-white-nationalists-over-covid-vaccine-mandate-outside-nycs-gracie-mansion

Antifa reveals their true fascist agenda.  Again.  The ones claiming to be anti-fascist come out to support mandatory government-imposed vaccines.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
Notice how the headline says "Antifa members clash with anti-vaccine protesters outside NYC's Gracie Mansion," but the article's URL is "antifa-members-clash-with-white-nationalists-over-covid-vaccine-mandate-outside-nycs-gracie-mansion." Makes you wonder who was put in charge of spinning the story.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline Doug1943

• Doug1943
  • ex-Left;pro-Civilization, esp. Western.
    • Yavapai Community Protection Team
These people are shameless. They have neither honor nor conscience.
You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Because we all know that Antifa are all vaccinated and are all soooo concerned with the well being of their fellow humans, of any age, religion, race, or creed. Right? Antifa are the true humanitarians of the Earth?

ANTIFA Mugshots
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 11:22:20 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

The ‘anti fascists’ clashing with people who object to the government’s fascist Covid vaccine policies. They need a new name.

Offline Kamaji

The ‘anti fascists’ clashing with people who object to the government’s fascist Covid vaccine policies. They need a new name.

They're Brownshirts, and should be referred to accordingly.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Nope. They chose that name with great care. Knowing that they are BrownShirts Sturmabteilung (Storm Troopers) they had to choose a name which was the exact opposite of what they are. There is no group in America more terroristic and fascist than Antifa. Democrats/Leftists/Communists always say the opposite of their intent. This is a fundamental part of Leftism.

If/When the Communist form a group to burn Churches and kill Christians, you can be sure they will call the group, 'The People of God Christian United Front'. That's what they do. That is how they operate.

Nothing they say can be trusted. Everything they do is the opposite of what they say. That is deliberate and intentional.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Doug1943

• Doug1943
  • ex-Left;pro-Civilization, esp. Western.
    • Yavapai Community Protection Team
This is going to happen more and more.

We need to organize community defense groups, so that our demonstrations, rallies, and marches are adequately protected.

Some people who seem to know what they are doing in this field can be found at USCPT.Org -- the core of this group are former Arizona Oathkeepers.

I have not talked to their leaders personally, face-to-face --- only via Zoom --   but I can say that they seem sensible, and sincere.  I'm not big on 'grow your own healing herbs', which some of them are into. But it's not compulsory, and we need to unite all who can be united.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 12:47:24 am by Doug1943 »
You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone.

Offline Slide Rule

Because we all know that Antifa are all vaccinated and are all soooo concerned with the well being of their fellow humans, of any age, religion, race, or creed. Right? Antifa are the true humanitarians of the Earth?

ANTIFA Mugshots

Looks like the third guy in the first row hasn't caught on to the training program
and stood in front of a vet and said his piece.

He should refer to duck and cover.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 12:42:26 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They're Brownshirts, and should be referred to accordingly.

888high58888
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

Every time they show up, Antifa prove they have no clue what fascism really is or looks like.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Every time they show up, Antifa prove they have no clue what fascism really is or looks like.

A result of our worthless Government run education system
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline skeeter

Nope. They chose that name with great care. Knowing that they are BrownShirts Sturmabteilung (Storm Troopers) they had to choose a name which was the exact opposite of what they are. There is no group in America more terroristic and fascist than Antifa. Democrats/Leftists/Communists always say the opposite of their intent. This is a fundamental part of Leftism.

If/When the Communist form a group to burn Churches and kill Christians, you can be sure they will call the group, 'The People of God Christian United Front'. That's what they do. That is how they operate.

Nothing they say can be trusted. Everything they do is the opposite of what they say. That is deliberate and intentional.
There's a reason why he's called the Father of Lies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Whatever happened to hosing trouble makers with water cannons?

I remember that during the Cold War days, authorities would spray rioters with water mixed with a colored dye.  This allowed them to identify perpetrators.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Exactly! If they were really anti fascists shouldn't they be joining the anti vaxers in support against the governments mandate?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A result of our worthless Government run education system
While I agree with you about the schools I think these people are really anarchists and mental defectives who use the group as an excuse to be destructive and injure people with a relatively low risk of punishment because they are democrat sponsored.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
While I agree with you about the schools I think these people are really anarchists and mental defectives who use the group as an excuse to be destructive and injure people with a relatively low risk of punishment because they are democrat sponsored.

Yes there is that element of it as well.