Author Topic: Principal allows boy to stay in school with students he allegedly raped, vows to punish protesters  (Read 280 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Principal allows boy to stay in school with students he allegedly raped, vows to punish protesters
November 12, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

A Minnesota principal is under fire for allowing a boy to remain in school after he was accused of sexually assaulting two classmates and then vowing to punish any student who participated in a walkout to protest his actions.

Principal Marco Voce of Zimmerman Middle/High School also called the police on a concerned mother who was questioning his decision to allow the boy to stay in the same hallways and classrooms as his purported victims, Daly Mail reported.

Parents were enraged at the principal and the school board who refused to address the issue at a meeting on Monday.

Last Friday, students defied the principal and staged a walkout to show solidarity with the two students who were allegedly sexually assaulted by the boy. Voce had warned them that they could be suspended for doing so.

“ISD 728 does not condone, support, or sponsor student walkouts,” Voce declared in a letter sent to parents. “… students who participate in a walkout that violates any ISD 728 policy, which includes any type of bullying, harassment, discrimination etc., may receive significant discipline which could include out of school suspension.”

The students walked out anyway and brandished signs that said, “ISD 728 how would you like to be in class with your rapist?”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/12/principal-allows-boy-to-stay-in-school-with-students-he-allegedly-raped-vows-to-punish-protesters-1162187/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If I had a daughter in that school district I would have pulled her the second this woke POS principal made the decision that a rapist is more important than all the female students. Every parent that has a daughter in the district should pull them out of school and take every possible action against not only the principal but the whole school board.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
But the importance of protests......

If you are wondering why this is happening, keep in mind that some animals are more equal than others(Animal Farm reference). Some sexual assaults are acceptable or it at least it behooves the administration to train the students to learn to accept it. I hear women say things like "She was asking for it" or "She should know better".
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 09:57:05 pm by Restored »
Countdown to Resignation

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Damn...both bastards need "disappeared".
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Only way I would be ok with that is to castrate the perp first.

Then He will be an It.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If I had a daughter in that school district I would have pulled her the second this woke POS principal made the decision that a rapist is more important than all the female students.

And pray to God that I be able to control my impulses to go far beyond that.

Every parent that has a daughter in the district should pull them out of school and take every possible action against not only the principal but the whole school board.

:yowsa: :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Slide Rule

The principle is more of a danger than the rapist.

Get the priorities straight.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline mikezpen

The education establishment is a swamp in its own right.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe the principal should be the recipient of a mail in campaign.

One word.

"Resign"

Keep those cards and letters coming...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

That is just stunning.