Author Topic: WOW! A Democratic Governor Just Told Biden To Shut His Old Mouth!  (Read 166 times)

rangerrebew

WOW! A Democratic Governor Just Told Biden To Shut His Old Mouth!

The American people are sick and tired of all the regulations that the federal government has been imposing on its citizens. Instead of our nation being the “land of the free and the home of the brave” we have turned into the “land of the safe and secure and the home of the spineless”.

The American people have handed over their rights for a sense of security so that they can live comfortably. However, after 20 months of this micro-managed existence, people are beginning to get fed up and starting to push back.

Even those on the left are starting to end the love affair with Biden and question the tactics of the administration.

Democratic Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly came out against President Biden’s vaccine mandate as one that is not the “most effective” or “correct” for her state.

https://dailyallegiant.com/wow-a-democratic-governor-just-told-biden-to-shut-his-old-mouth/?utm_source=DA-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:35298618&utm_campaign=RM%2011-11%2012pm%201000%20openers%20P

Offline Kamaji

Re: WOW! A Democratic Governor Just Told Biden To Shut His Old Mouth!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 08:19:03 pm »
She's angling for something.  Never trust a democrat.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 11:14:12 pm »
When the democrats extreme globalist desire to only rule by globalist agendas, even some democrats get a belly full, and projectile.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 11:21:31 pm »
She's angling for something.  Never trust a democrat.

I even saw Tulsi Gabbard on Tucker Carlson the other night. 

Being maybe the hottest poltician who ever lived, and taking a right turn?  I think she is up to something like angling you mentioned.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 11:38:34 pm »
"The American people have handed over their rights for a sense of security so that they can live comfortably."

Hmmm, I seem to recall a certain American icon saying something to this effect, as a warning though...that Americans deserved NEITHER if they chose security over freedom.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  Ben Franklin
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2021, 11:15:58 am »
The governor of Kansas got elected in a notorious conservative state.  SHe has to show a pinch of common sense when the party she is a member of is run by an individual dead from the neck up.

Americans are suffering under the traitorous leadership of Biden and his clown act team.  Dying too, unfortunately.  How many Americans must die before the nation throws this bum into the Potomac?

How many children will die receiving this mandated vaccine?  One too many I assure you, and with children dying, the American people will no longer remain silent.  The wheels are about to come off this clown act vehicle, and it will be children dying of the vaccine that awakens the morons of America.

Half of America knew how doomed we were when this fool got the nod from the Democommies.