Author Topic: John Kerry Asked About Slave Labor In China: "Not My Lane," "My Job Is To Be The Climate Guy"  (Read 111 times)

rangerrebew

John Kerry Asked About Slave Labor In China: "Not My Lane," "My Job Is To Be The Climate Guy"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date November 10, 2021

U.S. climate envoy John Kerry was asked about Chinese slave labor at a press conference Wednesday at COP26 following a joint statement with China on enhancing climate action

"How in the several months of meetings behind the scenes with China did you bring up some of those very contentious issues such as the use-of-force labor in Xinjiang for building solar panels. How have you addressed it and how did you overcome that in reaching this?" a reporter asked Kerry.

"Well we're honest about the differences," Kerry said. "We certainly know what they are and we've articulated them but that's not my lane here. My job is to be the climate guy."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/11/10/john_kerry_asked_about_slave_labor_in_china_not_my_lane.html

Offline Kamaji

Democrats are quite comfortable with the plantation - after all, look at how they keep blacks suppressed/oppressed in the U.S., even in the absence of formal systems of slavery.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
sKerry wants people to accept that democrats can only be held accountable according to the narrow confines democrats set forth.  Many fools will be glad to let them get away with it.   (Not me!)
So there John fing sKerry!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions