Author Topic: Tucker battles GOP Rep over sending troops to Ukraine in heated interview: What about OUR border?  (Read 179 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
JHC.  The last thing we need is Afghan Joe sending troops anywhere.

Who is this idiot  Mike Turner ?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Killer Clouds

How about once our border is secure from invasion from foreigners then we worry about other countries. In other words  EFF YOU TURNER! TAKE CARE OF THE US FIRST!

Offline skeeter

No American troops or military aid anywhere until our border is secure. Let the military industrial complex make their money defending Americans' real interests for a change.

Offline yodaspock

I watched it last night, Tucker was very unreasonable asking over and over why he didn't care about our border. It's simple he doesn't have the power to make those changes!
Doesn't mean we shouldn't have some advisors in Ukraine, if just to make Russia think first about rolling the tanks because Joe is asleep at the wheel.

Offline Killer Clouds

I watched it last night, Tucker was very unreasonable asking over and over why he didn't care about our border. It's simple he doesn't have the power to make those changes!
Doesn't mean we shouldn't have some advisors in Ukraine, if just to make Russia think first about rolling the tanks because Joe is asleep at the wheel.
If he does not have the power to make those changes here he doesn't have the power to do it anywhere else. Tucker was right to keep hammering in the point. Do something to fix the US before worrying about other countries.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sorry, maybe he doesn't have the power to change the border, but where has he been out advocating for that change, what legislation has he been putting forth?

Enough with America being the police of the world, and advisors? I seem to recall that us sending military advisors to other countries never seems to work out to well for Americans.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No American troops or military aid anywhere until our border is secure. Let the military industrial complex make their money defending Americans' real interests for a change.

:hands:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It is his responsibility to propose legislation and put the border integrity of the United States before that of any other nation.

This is the damn least we should expect.