Author Topic: Biden on State of Country: There’s a lot of anxiety  (Read 557 times)

Offline libertybele

Biden on State of Country: There’s a lot of anxiety
« on: November 11, 2021, 01:35:18 am »
No shlitz Sherlock, like we need this azzhat to tell us the obvious.   888mouth

Biden on State of Country: There’s a lot of anxiety

As inflation has continued to impact American households, Joe Biden decided to weigh in on the state of the country.

“We’re in a situation where there’s a lot of anxiety,” he stated. “Gas prices are up, exceedingly high. They’ve been up this high before, but not recently.”

Biden appeared to admit life is getting harder for the majority of Americans under his administration. During a recent televised appearance, he even acknowledged his falling approval ratings.

“My polling number is down, but it’s 48 percent to 52 percent,” said Biden. “But look, the point is I didn’t run because of the polls.”

Additionally, he admitted Americans are concerned about his policies. This comes as gas prices are hitting record highs while inflation is far outpacing the increases in wages. Biden also admitted his spending plans have nothing to do with infrastructure, but they fund his political agenda instead....................

https://www.oann.com/biden-on-state-of-country-theres-a-lot-of-anxiety/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Re: Biden on State of Country: There’s a lot of anxiety
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 02:15:33 am »
"They’ve been up this high before, but not recently.”

The last time they were this high, Joe Biden was Vice President.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 02:17:11 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 01:49:29 pm »
Dey juz ain't no slippin  NUTTIN pass dat rockit science is dere?

Daz why ah sueport him.

He's Sewwwwww smart!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 01:54:43 pm »
There are some members who claim this is Trump's inflation. But not even Biden is making that claim here.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 01:56:26 pm by skeeter »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2021, 03:53:43 pm »
There are some members who claim this is Trump's inflation. But not even Biden is making that claim here.

OK, it may be an exaggeration to say that this is all of Donald Trump‘s inflation. But you can’t discount the impact of all the printing and spending that went on during his tenure on these numbers. I predicted  last year that we should see a significant inflation by 2021 and, boy, I wish I was wrong

I don’t do the grocery shopping in my house. My wife does and she assures me that grocery prices are going through the roof. But I do the checkbook balancing and I can tell the impact inflation is having on us. For those in lower income or fixed income, it has to be devastating.

Rising inflation hurt both Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter. But it also was one of the things that brought the rise of Adolf Hitler. I hope we end up with a Reagan at the end of this and not a Mussolini
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2021, 04:05:36 pm »

He can't without condemning his own extreme spending plans.

And a number of us here pointed out that Trump spending trillions of printed dollars during his term was going to substantially devalue our currency. Devalued currency results in higher prices and a lower standard of living. Yet too many others here demanded that we party on and there would be little negative consequence.

Nothing is free, not even printed money out of thin air.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2021, 04:14:27 pm »
Anxiety?

Just a couple of house of card shifts away from panic.

(1) One of the largest Chicom real estate developers just defaulted on bonds.  Market hasn't fully aborbed that shock.
(2) Continued supply chain issues may trigger sprialing inflation, as these things have had a history of blowing up and destroying an economy
(3) DJIA at 36K? With average P/E ratios in the 40's? No one competent in finance believes these numbers are sustainable.
(4) $35T-$40T in debt if Pedo Joe's BBB farce is passed?  There will be a tipping point, and somewhere in that window I think it will be triggered.
(5) Sucidal financial and anti- business policies across the board that Brandon is hell bent on passing.  Especially his plans to destroy the Oil industry.

When said house of cards crumbles, it is going to get SHTF ugly.  Take a good look at who the complicit are in DC, because mob rule will likely have them hanging from street lights soon afterwards.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2021, 04:18:43 pm »
Joe Biden just gave his "Malaise" address.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2021, 04:24:57 pm »
He can't without condemning his own extreme spending plans.

And a number of us here pointed out that Trump spending trillions of printed dollars during his term was going to substantially devalue our currency. Devalued currency results in higher prices and a lower standard of living. Yet too many others here demanded that we party on and there would be little negative consequence.

Nothing is free, not even printed money out of thin air.
Your commentary above reminds me of what democrats said following Reagan's tenure.

Oh and I doubt Biden is suddenly concerned about being seen as honest and consistent.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 05:30:55 pm by skeeter »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2021, 04:25:41 pm »

It’ll be just one of many, my friend. Just one of many
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2021, 04:27:35 pm »
Anxiety?

Just a couple of house of card shifts away from panic.

(1) One of the largest Chicom real estate developers just defaulted on bonds.  Market hasn't fully aborbed that shock.
(2) Continued supply chain issues may trigger sprialing inflation, as these things have had a history of blowing up and destroying an economy
(3) DJIA at 36K? With average P/E ratios in the 40's? No one competent in finance believes these numbers are sustainable.
(4) $35T-$40T in debt if Pedo Joe's BBB farce is passed?  There will be a tipping point, and somewhere in that window I think it will be triggered.
(5) Sucidal financial and anti- business policies across the board that Brandon is hell bent on passing.  Especially his plans to destroy the Oil industry.

When said house of cards crumbles, it is going to get SHTF ugly.  Take a good look at who the complicit are in DC, because mob rule will likely have them hanging from street lights soon afterwards.

@catfish1957

But we did save $.16 on hotdogs this past Fourth of July so there is cause for mass celebrations

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2021, 04:30:35 pm »
@catfish1957

But we did save $.16 on hotdogs this past Fourth of July so there is cause for mass celebrations

That probably made the VPOTUS happy.  She's got a thing about weiners in her mouth.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2021, 04:32:30 pm »

You're so right @Wingnut 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2021, 04:41:24 pm »
@catfish1957

But Trump is Gone!! The American and International Media Oligarchy spent years building up anti-Trump hysteria.
And so many retarded American fools ate it up and swallowed it. Now, here we are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2021, 05:58:18 pm »
But Trump is Gone!! The American and International Media Oligarchy spent years building up anti-Trump hysteria.
And so many retarded American fools ate it up and swallowed it. Now, here we are.
Don't worry, I'm waiting for the fool in the house to give his 'but wait there's more' speech where he lays the blame for all this at Trump's feet because of all the lies he spreads which his gullible followers repeat and spread, instead of Joe and his misadministration. Remember with Joe the buck never stops with him but with whoever he wants to blame.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2021, 06:06:34 pm »
That probably made the VPOTUS happy.  She's got a thing about weiners in her mouth.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2021, 07:38:55 pm »
Your commentary above reminds me of what democrats said following Reagan's tenure.

Oh and I doubt Biden is suddenly concerned about being seen as honest and consistent.

Reagan didn't print any money. It was borrowed through treasure notes. This is all "quantitative easing"... Money out of thin air. There's a huge difference.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2021, 07:45:16 pm »
Reagan didn't print any money. It was borrowed through treasure notes. This is all "quantitative easing"... Money out of thin air. There's a huge difference.
QE has been policy in the US since 2008. No appreciable inflation until this year. During Trump's administration we had QE4 ostensibly on account of Covid.

Just some background. Not arguing that excessive spending isn't inflationary. Just pointing out that there may be other far more immediate reasons for our inflation today.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 07:46:57 pm by skeeter »

Offline DB

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2021, 07:54:15 pm »
QE has been policy in the US since 2008. No appreciable inflation until this year. During Trump's administration we had QE4 ostensibly on account of Covid.

Just some background. Not arguing that excessive spending isn't inflationary. Just pointing out that there may be other far more immediate reasons for our inflation today.

Yes, it started in 2008. But inflation has been buried by cheap imports from China in most of that time while virtually everything else went up.