Author Topic: Delusional Joe Hosts NBA Champs: “I Think I’m Supposed to Introduce Somebody… What Are We Supposed t  (Read 116 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Delusional Joe Hosts NBA Champs: “I Think I’m Supposed to Introduce Somebody… What Are We Supposed to Do Now?”

by Eric Thompson
about 2 hours ago

Since the beginning of Joe Biden’s entry into the Democratic presidential primaries through today, his mental lapses and loss of awareness have been concerning to many Americans.

In an attempt to prevent President Joe Biden from displaying his loss of mental acuity, Joe’s handlers have limited his events, made sure they are fully scripted and restricted who in the press can ask the president questions.

Even with all their efforts, Joe goes off the rails sometimes anyway.

Now this week, in what should have been a simple press opportunity, Joe hosted the NBA champs at the White House. Instead, Mr. Biden seemed confused the entire event.

“Congratulations Milwaukee Bucks. The best of luck for the rest of this season – hahaha actually this season is just beginning for us here,” Biden said after messing up his opening line. “But all kidding aside, best of luck next year but you all are the best.”

“Now, I think I’m supposed to introduce somebody but I’m not sure who I’m supposed to introduce,” he said admitting he’s confused.

Later on, Joe Biden had to ask his staff what he’s supposed to do.

https://twitter.com/mrctv/status/1458185124902621189

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/delusional-joe-hosts-nba-champs-i-think-im-supposed-to-introduce-somebody-what-are-we-supposed-to-do-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Wow Joe is not only persuasive but clever too?  How could anyone not believe every word and he takes the nation off the high cliff, to the massive sharp rocks far below?  The globalist get everything they have ever wanted against America, and there will be no one to blame, when its all done, by a clever/clueless man who who scammed and screwed everybody, but the ultra rich!  All so innocently and unintentionally!
Why are they laughing at us??? :silly: :tongue2: :silly:
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions