Author Topic: Kamala Harris Loses It At NASA On Live Video – The Vice President Asks If They Can Measure Trees By  (Read 238 times)

rangerrebew

Kamala Harris Loses It At NASA On Live Video – The Vice President Asks If They Can Measure Trees By Race With Satellites
By Adam Casalino|November 8, 2021

What’s Happening:

Many people scratched their heads when Joe Biden picked Harris as his running mate. The media claimed it was because she was an amazing politician. It had nothing to do with her race or gender. But since entering office, the woman has not had a stellar record.

She has a worse approval than Biden. That’s probably because she has done nothing with the jobs given to her. But recently she managed to drain even more water out of the shallow end. Just see what she asked NASA… about trees.

From The Right Scoop/ Twitter:

Kamala Harris is a very special vice president don’t you think? Special. And she asked a very special question, interrupting a NASA presentation to do it, on the issue of tree justice.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/kamala-harris-nasa-trees/

rangerrebew

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_D0wkLyCXE

Is she a Rush fan? Maybe she doesn't understand allegory? Or what is reality and what is story?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 03:31:44 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Is she a Rush fan? Maybe she doesn't understand allegory? Or what is reality and what is story?

:silly:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Kammie, If you were a tree what kind of tree would you be?

A Sweetgum?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

A Sweetgum?
I am gonna go with the manchineel tree which is reported to be the most toxic tree in the world,

Offline ironhorsedriver

I guess this is the reason NASA had to step back man on the moon. Gonna' cost a lot to spy on those trees.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Camel-uh Harris trying to understand Neil Peart philosophically  would be like Pee Wee Herman trying to figure out W. F. Buckley.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 09:27:51 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

A Sweetgum?

Black Locust....it’s brittle and has sharp thorns. Also, black locust tends to seed itself a little too generously. As a result, this tree is often a pest and considered invasive in some areas.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Black Locust....it’s brittle and has sharp thorns. Also, black locust tends to seed itself a little too generously. As a result, this tree is often a pest and considered invasive in some areas.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
kamala sutra beats lil' peter buttplug.

He'd probably be a more knowledgeable vice president than she is.
Think on that one for a few moments...