Author Topic: People Don't Want to be Cold  (Read 348 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
People Don't Want to be Cold
« on: November 10, 2021, 01:56:11 pm »
November 10, 2021
People Don't Want to be Cold
By Shoshana Bryen

The climate summit was expensive, energy-burning theater. One hundred eighteen private jets flew into the airport, President Joe Biden's motorcade had 24 vehicles, including SUVs and vans, and Greta Thunberg was angry. Demonstrators denounced Israel, which recycles and reuses 90 percent of its waste water, while ignoring the Palestinian pastime of burning tires containing multiple carcinogens.

Sustainability, less, new technologies, clean technologies, and more less (yes, more less) were the watchwords. Use less, do with less. The President should have touted America's successes in reducing emissions: From 2005 to 2018, total U.S. energy-related CO2 emissions fell 12% while global energy-related emissions increased nearly 24%. Since 2005, national greenhouse gas emissions fell by 10%, and power sector emissions by 27% — as the US economy grew by 25%. He should have compared that to China's announcement of 30 new, polluting coal-fired power plants and China being the world's biggest polluter. Xi Jinping, naturally enough, was a no-show.

The president should have stood up for his people. Our people.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/11/people_dont_want_to_be_cold.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: People Don't Want to be Cold
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 02:50:48 pm »
A lot more deaths will occur from cold than it is for warming.

Most of Biden's constituents save California live in colder climates.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 03:22:36 pm »
Cold this Winter because you can't afford heat?

The Ghost of Malaise Past reminds you to wear a sweater at home.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 03:23:39 pm »
Cold this Winter because you can't afford heat?

The Ghost of Malaise Past reminds you to wear a sweater at home.

:thumbsup:

Didn't think I would see a version 2.0 of that stupid, insipid speech in my lifetime.  But, here we are, on the cusp of it.