Author Topic: Gov. Newsom’s Wife Defends His Absence After Taking Booster Shot – Then Deletes Tweet In Panic After  (Read 382 times)

Offline American Girl

For those consumed by the “What happened to Gavin Newsom” rumors, the Rosetta Stone here is his wife’s bizarre/angry tweet which she then deleted. I’ve 0 idea what the truth here is (I doubt will ever know because journalism is dead), but this is evidence SOMETHING is amiss.
For me, everything she said in the tweet is a lie after I saw these photos!

https://defiantamerica.com/gov-newsoms-wife-defends-his-absence-after-taking-booster-shot-then-deletes-tweet-in-panic-after-latest-photos-of-californias-governor-surface/

Offline Hoodat

I don't believe that is Newsome in the wedding photo.  There is no way he would be wearing a mask.  Masks are for everyone else.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat wrote:
"I don't believe that is Newsome in the wedding photo.  There is no way he would be wearing a mask."

Would the mask be sufficient to conceal the facial symptoms of Bell's Palsy...?

Offline LegalAmerican

Hoodat wrote:
"I don't believe that is Newsome in the wedding photo.  There is no way he would be wearing a mask."

Yes, that is what is being said. 
---------------------------
 are saying 'Ol Gavin got Bells Palsey from the "vaccine"...

So so sad.

Well I guess that's what happens when you force kids in California to get a shot that could LITERALLY KILL THEM.

Bet he can do an excellent Sylvester Stallone impression now though...

Offline LMAO

Yes.

Especially when combined with a protective news media that lacks any curiosity
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy