Author Topic: Catholic Senator Dick Durbin Denied Communion Because He Supports Killing Babies in Abortions  (Read 934 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Catholic Senator Dick Durbin Denied Communion Because He Supports Killing Babies in Abortions

National   |   Micaiah Bilger   |   Nov 9, 2021   |   1:39PM   |   Washington, DC

Sen. Dick Durbin, a pro-abortion Democrat, complained this week that his Catholic diocese is being “fundamentally unfair” by denying him Communion.

Townhall reports the Illinois politician said his home diocese, the Diocese of Springfield, has refused to allow him to participate in the sacrament since 2004 because of his pro-abortion stance.

“It’s not a happy experience,” he told America Magazine. “I found another Catholic venue, the Archdiocese of Chicago, and a church where they were willing to let me in and allowed my wife to join me. So it’s become my new faith home.”

Durbin, who has served in the U.S. Senate since 1997, has a 100-percent pro-abortion voting record, according to National Right to Life. He recently even opposed a bill to protect newborns who survive abortions from infanticide.

In the new interview, Durbin complained that some Catholic leaders are being “fundamentally unfair” by denying Communion to politicians like himself. He said he thinks anyone should be allowed to participate if they think they are worthy to receive the Eucharist.

more
https://www.lifenews.com/2021/11/09/catholic-senator-dick-durbin-denied-communion-because-he-supports-killing-babies-in-abortions/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+lifenews%2Fnewsfeed+%28LifeNews.com%29
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Kudos to the Springfield diocese.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Turbin Durbin would be better served in a mosque.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kudos to the Springfield diocese.

Yep...very proud of them...Looks like Durbin went hunting for a church that will give him communion...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yep...very proud of them...Looks like Durbin went hunting for a church that will give him communion...

A pig always finds a truffle.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.