Author Topic: Surveillance shows vandals who wrote racial slur on cars at Providence College (another racism hoax)  (Read 172 times)

Offline mountaineer

Surveillance shows vandals who wrote racial slur on cars at Providence College
by TYLER DUMONT, NBC 10 NEWS
Monday, November 8th 2021

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WJAR) — Providence College has shared surveillance images showing a group of vandals that etched the N-word on some students' cars, including one that belongs to a Black basketball player.

The racial slur was written in frost on multiple vehicles in the Glay student parking lot sometime between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. Saturday, campus security officials said.

"This is outrageous and entirely unacceptable, and I want you to know that the Office of Public Safety and the Providence Police Department are investigating this matter aggressively. We will do everything we can to find the person or persons responsible and hold them accountable," the Rev. Kenneth R. Sicard, the college president, wrote in a campus-wide email. "While this act appears to be random in nature, at least one of the vehicles that was involved is owned by a student of color."  ...
Full story

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

But it's the seriousness of the charge that matters.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
In light of this turn of events, expect mandatory sensitivity training, for all non-"POCs" so that they can "better understand" how their white privilege drove these poor yutes to "bring attention" to their plight of being systemically discriminated against.  The alleged perps will be excused of their false flag and honored during the training for their stunning bravery.

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In light of this turn of events, expect mandatory sensitivity training, for all non-"POCs" so that they can "better understand" how their white privilege drove these poor yutes to "bring attention" to their plight of being systemically discriminated against.  The alleged perps will be excused of their false flag and honored during the training for their stunning bravery.
I'd tell them to bugger off, that until they prove that "White" is not a color I refuse to be singled out for a racially motivated discriminatory attack. If they pushed it I would demand my tuition back and go enroll in competent trade school and get a well paying career without being buried in debt for a, most cases, worthless degree. I of course have great respect for those that have earned their STEM degrees or in real subjects and not Women's, degree in lesbian dance theory :silly:, yeah English Majors like my son, liberal arts, Black or Latino studies, all which run up enormous debt with practically zero prospects for a actual career.

Offline LegalAmerican

About once a month, one these hoaxes is reported.  ALWAYS someone black doing the lying and event.  Smolett.