Author Topic: Nolte: Here’s Why CNN Continues to Release Hoax Polls  (Read 74 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Here’s Why CNN Continues to Release Hoax Polls
« on: November 09, 2021, 11:21:20 pm »
Nolte: Here’s Why CNN Continues to Release Hoax Polls

John Nolte 9 Nov 2021

Like the rest of the country, I don’t pay much attention to CNN anymore. The far-left outlet is so discredited, its ratings so low, they’re just not much of a factor anymore. One thing about CNN that did catch my eye, though, is a series of hoax polls the basement-rated outlet released over the last few weeks.

These polls are not just hoax polls. They’re brazen hoax polls that make you burst out laughing on sight.

The reason CNN is forced to release these polls is fascinating, but let’s go over them first so you can see just how desperate CNN is…

Back in September, as I noted at the time, CNN released a doozy. If you recall, this was when His Fraudulency Joe Biden’s poll numbers started to sink right after he abandoned hundreds of Americans hostage to the Taliban.

Well, in order to give President PoopyPants an artificial lift with a 52(!) percent approval rating, the frauds at CNN released a poll with a survey time of five weeks. Five weeks!

Most polls survey over a few days. I’ve never heard of a pollster going five weeks. Too much can happen to change public opinion over five weeks—you know, like a president abandoning hundreds of American hostage to the Taliban. At least half of CNNLOL’s polling stretch was before the Afghanistan debacle, and you can bet that was deliberate.

When CNN released this particular hoax poll, the RealClearPolitics (RCP) poll of polls already had Biden underwater with a 45 percent approval and 49 percent disapproval rating. CNN, however, told their viewers Biden was doing just fine with a job approval rating of 52 percent!

Two months later, CNN released another hoax poll.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/11/09/nolte-heres-why-cnn-continues-to-release-hoax-polls/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34