Author Topic: White House tells businesses to proceed with vaccine mandate despite court-ordered pause  (Read 525 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House tells businesses to proceed with vaccine mandate despite court-ordered pause
Published Mon, Nov 8 20214:39 PM ESTUpdated 57 Min Ago

Spencer Kimball
@spencekimball

Key Points

The White House on Monday said businesses should move forward with the requirements despite the court-ordered pause.
    The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, considered one of the most conservative appellate courts in the country, halted the requirements Saturday pending review.
    Republican attorneys general in at least 26 states have challenged President Joe Biden’s vaccine and testing requirements in five different U.S. appeals courts.

The White House on Monday said businesses should move forward with President Joe Biden’s vaccine and testing requirements for private businesses, despite a federal appeals court ordering a temporary halt to the rules.

“People should not wait,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters during a briefing. “They should continue to move forward and make sure they’re getting their workplace vaccinated.”

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, considered one of the most conservative appellate courts in the country, halted the requirements Saturday pending review, writing that “the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate.”

The Biden administration has until Monday evening to respond.

more
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/08/biden-vaccine-mandate-white-house-tells-business-to-go-ahead-despite-court-pause.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

illegal, illegitimate government. They do not deserve our compliance.

Offline EdinVA

So, not only can biden override state legislatures and governors, he can override judges.... no wonder we have such a mess...

rangerrebew

White House Demands Businesses Ignore Court Order Blocking Vaccine Requirements
By
Paul Duke -
November 9, 2021

As if the COVID-19 vaccine mandates weren’t already controversial enough, the White House is now turning downright tyrannical in their push to enforce them.

One of the most frustrating pieces of President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate is the fact that it extends into private businesses, forcing any employer with more than 100 folks on the payroll to ensure that each and every one of them is vaccinated.

The move has been decried as unconstitutional by scholars and pundits alike, and a panel of judges recently issued a restraining order against the mandate on those grounds.

The White House has decided to command businesses to ignore that order.

https://redrightpatriot.com/white-house-demands-businesses-ignore-court-order-blocking-vaccine-requirements/

rangerrebew

The commiecrats are showing their devotion to the rule of law and personal integrity on this one. :3:

Offline Killer Clouds

Can that be considered contempt of court by the WH?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What is this utter obsession Democrats have with 'vaccines'? Really... what the hell man?
They don't care if you need it or not. They don't care if it kills you.
I'm still waiting for Biden and Pelosi to call out seal team six and the national guard, to raid neighborhoods and schools with tanks and guns and force vaccinate everyone!

Philosophically, there is not much difference between 'forced vaccination' and rape. Pretty much the same thing.
The question is why. Why are they so crazy fixated on it. Look, get the vaccine or not ... I don't care.
But Democrats do. And they are willing to lock you up or shoot you to make you take it. Why? I don't understand it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

What is this utter obsession Democrats have with 'vaccines'? Really... what the hell man?
They don't care if you need it or not. They don't care if it kills you.
I'm still waiting for Biden and Pelosi to call out seal team six and the national guard, to raid neighborhoods and schools with tanks and guns and force vaccinate everyone!

Philosophically, there is not much difference between 'forced vaccination' and rape. Pretty much the same thing.
The question is why. Why are they so crazy fixated on it. Look, get the vaccine or not ... I don't care.
But Democrats do. And they are willing to lock you up or shoot you to make you take it. Why? I don't understand it.

That is the leading reason that I believe it ain't what they say it is at all. The question that follows is: What is it then?

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
White House tells businesses to proceed with vaccine mandate despite court-ordered pause
Published Mon, Nov 8 20214:39 PM ESTUpdated 57 Min Ago

Spencer Kimball
@spencekimball

Key Points

The White House on Monday said businesses should move forward with the requirements despite the court-ordered pause.
    The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, considered one of the most conservative appellate courts in the country, halted the requirements Saturday pending review.

Grounds for impeachment.  Biden is asserting authority he does not have, and his administration is now claiming that even the Federal Judiciary cannot interfere with that assertion.

Had "Dictator" Trump so brazenly flouted a court order, particularly one that halted a mere Executive Order which is itself on very shaky Constitutional ground, he would have been immediately impeached over it.
James 1:20

Offline DB

That is the leading reason that I believe it ain't what they say it is at all. The question that follows is: What is it then?

Statistically it makes no difference if someone is "vaccinated" or not against Covid-19 regarding the spread of the disease over time.

The only claim is people that have been "vaccinated" are less likely to get severely ill. And the jury is still out on that one, particularly long term.

Children are more susceptible to the yearly flu than Covid. The vaccine will clearly cause more harm to children than good with current known data.

What is going on is complete insanity. Science is completely out the window at the highest levels of government and industry.

History is not going to be kind to these people who damaged/destroyed so many lives chasing whatever it is they are chasing - if not simply raw power.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Grounds for impeachment.  Biden is asserting authority he does not have, and his administration is now claiming that even the Federal Judiciary cannot interfere with that assertion.

Had "Dictator" Trump so brazenly flouted a court order, particularly one that halted a mere Executive Order which is itself on very shaky Constitutional ground, he would have been immediately impeached over it.

What his administration is claiming is that Joe is a dictator. The DOJ is so corrupt that there's no stopping the blatant overreach.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Why?  IMO the vaccine = DEM/marxist control.  I still believe that there is something in the vaccines that control body and mind; and all require some kind of booster. It's craziness!  Vaccinating infants and toddlers and children is alarming.  Again, the only reason that I can forsee is something is in these vaccines that perhaps causes sterilization?  Mind control?  I wish I could remember the name of the article, but there is an article/study/research out on the vaccines that indicates that these vaccines actually compromise the immune system and wreak havoc on the oxygen in the blood.

Let's Go Brandon.  He is a traitor and he should be impeached and incarcerated along with Fauci and criminals.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online roamer_1

Statistically it makes no difference if someone is "vaccinated" or not against Covid-19 regarding the spread of the disease over time.

The only claim is people that have been "vaccinated" are less likely to get severely ill. And the jury is still out on that one, particularly long term.

Children are more susceptible to the yearly flu than Covid. The vaccine will clearly cause more harm to children than good with current known data.

What is going on is complete insanity. Science is completely out the window at the highest levels of government and industry.

History is not going to be kind to these people who damaged/destroyed so many lives chasing whatever it is they are chasing - if not simply raw power.

I see something far more nefarious behind this smoke show... All this bullshit just to make folks take the jab... And it is all bullshit... there is something else going on with that jab. There is nothing on the planet that would make me take that shit now.

Online roamer_1

Why?  IMO the vaccine = DEM/marxist control.  I still believe that there is something in the vaccines that control body and mind; and all require some kind of booster. It's craziness!  Vaccinating infants and toddlers and children is alarming.  Again, the only reason that I can forsee is something is in these vaccines that perhaps causes sterilization?  Mind control?  I wish I could remember the name of the article, but there is an article/study/research out on the vaccines that indicates that these vaccines actually compromise the immune system and wreak havoc on the oxygen in the blood.

Let's Go Brandon.  He is a traitor and he should be impeached and incarcerated along with Fauci and criminals.

Hard telling what it really does. But it is more-or-less entirely ineffective against the covid. Look over in Israel and Britain, where hospitalization is running 60% or better vaccinated. Get that - More folks that are vaccinated are hospitalized than those who are not.

And I STILL object to this gene therapy being called a vaccine. It is not.

Considering the world-wide thrust, and two of the major players (Gates and Fauci) being globalists and having family and direct ties to globalist population reduction doctrines/attempts... Well I think sterilization is likely the game.

But that is speculation - I really don't care what it is... I know what it is not, and I know they are going well out of their way to make me take it... Which naturally means there is no way in hell I will.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I see something far more nefarious behind this smoke show... All this bullshit just to make folks take the jab... And it is all bullshit... there is something else going on with that jab. There is nothing on the planet that would make me take that shit now.

:amen:  @roamer_1 you are in a location that I really don't think you need to worry about being forced.

Those of us who reside in the suburbs or city, they can deny medical care, access to the supermarkets, etc. 

Currently there is a fight going on here in FL; it's been signed into law, that it is illegal to mandate that employees get the vaccines but the schools and hospitals/medical facilities are going along with Brandon's mandates! 

It's a struggle. I'm waiting for ,y doctor to deny an upcoming procedure because I haven't been vaccinated.  I believe it's going to take individuals suing the schools and hospitals around here to make any headway.

DeSantis has sued, but last I heard, the 'masks' in schools has been upheld.  9999hair out0000 888mouth

It was refreshing to day to see someone wearing a red mask today that had "China Joe" on the mask, but I got thinking --why wear a mask at all? A t-shirt with the same words would have been more effective.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 11:26:39 pm by libertybele »

Offline DB

I can't argue with that. I'm not getting the jab either.

Interestingly my oldest daughter got exposed to Covid after visiting some friends that tested positive shortly after her visit. She tested positive a day after her friends tested positive. She's been taking 5,000 IU daily of D3 and I gave her quercetin, zinc and C as soon as she knew she had been exposed. She had some nasal congestion and felt exhausted for a few days and that was pretty much it. She seems to have fully recovered to the point of going to work and school in about a week with some of that time to be sure she's not exposing others.

She did not get the jab.

Offline DB

:amen:  @roamer_1 you are in a location that I really don't think you need to worry about being forced.

Those of us who reside in the suburbs or city, they can deny medical care, access to the supermarkets, etc. 

Currently there is a fight going on here in FL; it's been signed into law, that it is illegal to mandate that employees get the vaccines but the schools and hospitals/medical facilities are going along with Brandon's mandates! 

It's a struggle. I'm waiting for ,y doctor to deny an upcoming procedure because I haven't been vaccinated.  I believe it's going to take individuals suing the schools and hospitals around here to make any headway.

DeSantis has sued, but last I heard, the 'masks' in schools has been upheld.  9999hair out0000 888mouth

It was refreshing to day to see someone wearing a red mask today that had "China Joe" on the mask, but I got thinking --why wear a mask at all? A t-shirt with the same words would have been more effective.

My worry is that may health insurance company, United Health Care, will raise my rates to something extreme if I don't get the jab. That is really the only point of leverage over me at this point in Arizona.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Interestingly my oldest daughter got exposed to Covid after visiting some friends that tested positive shortly after her visit. She tested positive a day after her friends tested positive. She's been taking 5,000 IU daily of D3 and I gave her quercetin, zinc and C as soon as she knew she had been exposed. She had some nasal congestion and felt exhausted for a few days and that was pretty much it. She seems to have fully recovered to the point of going to work and school in about a week with some of that time to be sure she's not exposing others.

She did not get the jab.

I've been taking Quercetin now for about 2 months for inflammation.  I have D3 and a high dose of zinc on hand just in case.  I'm careful when I go out and use hand sanitizer like crazy. Lately I've felt more tired and dealing with nasal congestion, but, I think I'll be fine.  I have an oxymeter on hand and so far I'm ranging from 99 -96 oxygen saturation.  Other than being nasaly, so far, so good. Flu season is here too; I'm just being cautious.  I'm not getting the jab!

Online roamer_1

Yeah, I dunno what to tell you folks, except get the hell out while the getting is good.
I dunno... but I reckon them swamp folks down in there won't budge any more than mountain folk will... Maybe a small swap-town location... But me being me, I would be heading west, and I would not stop short of the Ozarks at the very least.

This 'Build Back Better' crap is a global play, and the S is gonna HTF. Looks like it from here anyway. And I would not want to be anywhere near population centers when it does, regardless of the jab.

Online roamer_1

She did not get the jab.

Yeah, my brother's fam went through it down there in Tennessee... They went straight onto ivermectin. five day treatment using the paste... never got past the sniffles and a bit of a headache for them neither. And that is having been tested positive. He is in a medical field and sees a lot of folks, so he was testing regularly.

Ivermectin is the thing around here. No one I know, having tested positive and immediately starting a course of ivermectin, has accelerated beyond mere cold/flu-like symptoms for four days or so. and that's quite a bit of local farm-family input. Anecdotal, to be sure, but I can believe the hell out of that compared to anything the media or government has to say.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 11:42:16 pm by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

My worry is that may health insurance company, United Health Care, will raise my rates to something extreme if I don't get the jab. That is really the only point of leverage over me at this point in Arizona.

Look into the Lutheran Brotherhood, or other such.

My bro lost insurance over Obamacare and went that way. works pretty good... his house has had two rather big health episodes and in both cases the brotherhood paid em out with plenty to spare (sending extra on to the next guy)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 12:16:39 am by roamer_1 »