Author Topic: Obama accused Ronny Jackson of ‘betrayal’ for talking Biden decline  (Read 60 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama accused Ronny Jackson of ‘betrayal’ for talking Biden decline
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |
 | November 09, 2021 11:39 AM

Former President Barack Obama accused retired Navy doctor and Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson of betrayal for suggesting that President Joe Biden isn’t mentally up for the job and should be forced to pass a cognitive test, the Republican has revealed.

In a podcast with fellow Republican Rep. Jim Banks, Jackson said that just 20 minutes after he tweeted a note about Biden’s recent mental flubs, the former president wrote him a “scathing” email.

“He just tore me up,” said Jackson, who was the White House doctor for former Presidents George W. Bush, Obama, and Donald Trump.

“An entire page about how disappointed he was in me and how it’s beneath me as a physician and beneath me as an officer in the military to be attacking Joe Biden like this. And it was a betrayal of the trust that he and his administration put in me and he was so disappointed in me and yada, yada,” said Jackson.

“It was unbelievable,” Jackson added.

The first-term lawmaker said the event showed how the media and Democrats have a double standard when judging presidents. He viewed Trump as strong-minded but convinced him to take a cognitive test to quiet critics. He said Trump answered all questions correctly.

But when he called for the same thing for Biden, he was assailed.

Still, he said, Biden continues to show signs of mental stress. Biden, at 78, is the oldest-ever president in office.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/obama-accused-ronny-jackson-of-betrayal-for-talking-biden-decline
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Obama accused Ronny Jackson of ‘betrayal’ for talking Biden decline
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 08:47:24 pm »
Barry Hussein knew Biden was cognitively impaired a long time ago, but still pushed this presidential disaster upon us.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org