Author Topic: John Durham Is Getting Close to the Jugular  (Read 423 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Durham Is Getting Close to the Jugular
« on: November 08, 2021, 09:43:07 pm »
COMMENTARY
By Charles Lipson - RCP Contributor
November 08, 2021

Last week, John Durham’s grand jury issued its third criminal indictment in the Trump-Russia collusion hoax. The person who was arrested may be obscure; the news may have been buried after Virginia’s bombshell election results; but Durham’s move is a big deal. It shows that the special counsel’s probe is methodically unraveling a huge conspiracy, seemingly engineered by Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and implicating James Comey’s FBI, either as a willing participant or as utterly incompetent boobs.

The latest indictment also damages the mainstream media, which is why so many news outlets have ignored or underplayed it. After all, they broadcast a false story for years and are none too eager to revisit it. Other losers are the prosecutors assembled by Robert Mueller, most of them Democrats, who had reams of this damaging information and ignored it.

What Durham and a few intrepid reporters are uncovering may well be the most ambitious dirty trick pulled in an American election and its aftermath. The question now is whether Durham can expose the full extent of this malfeasance and charge those who planned and executed it.

more
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2021/11/08/john_durham_is_getting_close_to_the_jugular_146702.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: John Durham Is Getting Close to the Jugular
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 10:07:34 pm »
I want to believe something will come of this! God knows I do! But having seen what I've already seen I just don't.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 10:08:53 pm »
BFD! There is a residential pardon just waiting for all the criminals.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2021, 02:04:46 am »
I want to believe something will come of this! God knows I do! But having seen what I've already seen I just don't.

Tell me about it. Going completely Missouri show me on this one - completely skeptical till I see some big names perp walked.
The Republic is lost.