Author Topic: Portrait of a RINO Traitor  (Read 76 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Portrait of a RINO Traitor
« on: November 09, 2021, 04:18:35 pm »
Portrait of a RINO Traitor
Based on Nicole Malliotakis’ history as an anti-Trump liberal and despite her posturing to the contrary, her betrayal on the infrastructure bill is a bridge too far.

By Gavin Wax
November 8, 2021

While some old-guard Republican officials seem to have undergone a legitimate change during the Trump years as they recognized the reality of the once-in-a-lifetime political sea change in the party, others remain snakes in the grass ready to undermine the nascent America First movement at crucial junctures.

Representative Nicole Malliotakis (R-N.Y.) is a particularly pernicious member of this fifth column, working deviously to undermine the strength of the GOP from within.

Malliotakis has successfully navigated the tumultuous climate within the party since the rise of Donald Trump. Before Trump entered the political scene, Malliotakis was an unproductive New York assemblywoman celebrated as part of the rising liberal vanguard within the Republican Party. She refused to call herself “pro-life,” supported Roe v. Wade, called to end the laughably nonexistent gender pay gap, and pushed gun control through her support of the infamous SAFE Act. She played the “woman card” repeatedly and envisioned it as her ticket to political stardom.

“I know how difficult it is to be in a male-dominated field,” Malliotakis said while playing victim politics during her failed campaign for New York City mayor, “and so I think it’s having a woman be mayor, I mean that’s the greatest thing we could do for women’s equality.”

Malliotakis echoed a popular Hillary Clinton talking point by narcissistically claiming her election “would do more for women’s equality than any other types of bills . . . or proclamations, or anything like that. And so, if I can deliver that for the women of New York City, that would be wonderful.”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/11/08/portrait-of-a-rino-traitor/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Portrait of a RINO Traitor
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 04:41:41 pm »
All 13 who sold out their votes last Friday night are RINO Traitors.

All 12 need to be ceremoniously primaired and removed. (Kitzinger the bawler is already getting his ass gerrymandered out.)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.