Author Topic: Ancient “Laser Cut” Caves Found In India  (Read 1352 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Ancient “Laser Cut” Caves Found In India
« on: November 09, 2021, 03:59:45 pm »
Ancient “Laser Cut” Caves Found In India

We recently covered the vast and largely unexplained ancient temple known as Chi lash, which quietly sits within India, a temple cut out from solid rock with such precision as vision and accuracy. It is a feat we would struggle to recreate even to this day, demonstrating an ancient high technology.

That has undoubtedly been lost over the millennia. Could this temple be evidence left by far older group of people, a remnant left by far more advanced civilization than academia will allow us to publicly discuss within many modern fields of study?

Within the bar-abba and Nagarjuna hills of the Jihan Abad district of India sits another series of rock-cut features six crudely cut caves carved into large stones which lit up the surrounding hillsides. They could be seen as crude and possibly more modern attempts to recreate what can be found.

On the top of the hill known as the low-mass rishi cave cut into an enormous rock, it is the only one out of the many within the area which demonstrates a level of refinement which boggles the mind the only cave in the area that has a light leak at the entrance but also an interior which has seemingly been protected from the elements perfectly preserved in its original state demonstrating a state of rock cutting.

https://newstangail24.com/caves-found-in-india/?fbclid=IwAR2OUICorlstSCeLaguW0E093dQXQ14duXXySgABlk01Yvfy2AFDLvV1Jdc
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Ancient “Laser Cut” Caves Found In India
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 04:03:54 pm »
Seems to me that humankind is just a bit more than arm's length away from achieving this today.

3-D printing, and control over tunneling and laser-heating/melting of stones...and then finding the correct decibel level/sound to cancel out gravity to transport/lift into place.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 05:21:51 pm »
Seen a video on this and other ancient structures a few months back. Pretty fascinating.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 10:17:51 pm »
Amazing how much we "moderns" really don't know,isn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 11:09:35 pm »
Seems to me that humankind is just a bit more than arm's length away from achieving this today.

3-D printing, and control over tunneling and laser-heating/melting of stones...and then finding the correct decibel level/sound to cancel out gravity to transport/lift into place.

This is right in my wheelhouse - And proof that history (and the soft-science that surrounds it) is tampered with, if not wholly contrived.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 07:15:06 am »
This is right in my wheelhouse - And proof that history (and the soft-science that surrounds it) is tampered with, if not wholly contrived.
Well, the survivors write it, from their viewpoint, to suit their ends. I think it is highly possible that civilization advances in waves, and that the high points may or may not be preserved in the inevitable cataclysms which also occur, possibly as a result of the hubris of the learned.

We may have forgotten more than we know.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 07:24:31 am »
Well, the survivors write it, from their viewpoint, to suit their ends. I think it is highly possible that civilization advances in waves, and that the high points may or may not be preserved in the inevitable cataclysms which also occur, possibly as a result of the hubris of the learned.

We may have forgotten more than we know.

To a degree perhaps - I too am a catastrophist. But more to the point, history is levered to fit the current model (and has been before). And as long as evolution is embraced, and science stands opposed to God, aspects of history will continue to be ignored or de-emphasized to, as I said, fit the current model.

When in fact, history stands against them. They are speaking lies (at least of omission). Things like the OP, ooparts, ancient cyclopean architecture, and etc.  all fly in the face of what is being taught as true.

And that goes all the way back.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2022, 07:33:32 am »
To a degree perhaps - I too am a catastrophist. But more to the point, history is levered to fit the current model (and has been before). And as long as evolution is embraced, and science stands opposed to God, aspects of history will continue to be ignored or de-emphasized to, as I said, fit the current model.

When in fact, history stands against them. They are speaking lies (at least of omission). Things like the OP, ooparts, ancient cyclopean architecture, and etc.  all fly in the face of what is being taught as true.

And that goes all the way back.
No argument here. Darwinian thought requires that the present iteration of the genus Homo is the most advanced, and that colors what can and will be described and studied vs hidden and/or destroyed.

If you were on a dig in the plains and found any modern device in a Middle Archaic soil layer, no matter how well documented, no matter how obviously in situ...it would be dismissed as a prank, as being placed there by someone, fallen down a gopher hole, whatever, and never examined for the corrosion or alteration that should have occurred since the time it was recovered from. Other accounts are dismissed as "Myth", "fraud" or "legend" and the concept that most stories have a basis in truth discarded out of hand.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2022, 07:58:09 am »
No argument here. Darwinian thought requires that the present iteration of the genus Homo is the most advanced, and that colors what can and will be described and studied vs hidden and/or destroyed.

If you were on a dig in the plains and found any modern device in a Middle Archaic soil layer, no matter how well documented, no matter how obviously in situ...it would be dismissed as a prank, as being placed there by someone, fallen down a gopher hole, whatever, and never examined for the corrosion or alteration that should have occurred since the time it was recovered from. Other accounts are dismissed as "Myth", "fraud" or "legend" and the concept that most stories have a basis in truth discarded out of hand.

That's right... And in the meantime. 'Lucy' is every bit as fraudulent as the Piltdown man... And they call it indisputable science.  *****rollingeyes*****