Author Topic: WATCH: Obama Begins Climate Change Speech By Talking About Himself For A Full 90 Seconds  (Read 174 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Obama Begins Climate Change Speech By Talking About Himself For A Full 90 Seconds

by Clayton Keirns
about 2 hours ago

When Obama was President, he couldn’t go more than a few minutes without gushing about himself. Turns out, some things never change.

During a fear-mongering speech about how the world will end shortly because of climate change, Obama couldn’t help but talk about himself and his current lifestyle since leaving the Oval Office.

“Traffic is a thing again. Music doesn’t play when I walk into the room. On the positive side, I can give a speech like this without wearing a tie and not create a scandal back home,” said the failed 44th President.

“I hope. But even though I’m not required to attend summits like this anymore, old habits die hard. And when the issue at hand is the health of our planet, and the world our children and our grandchildren will inherit, then you will have a hard time keeping me away. And that’s why I’m here today, to talk about what’s happened in the six years since I spoke to the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Paris and to talk about the steps we need to take if we want to keep doing big things. Because when it comes to climate, time really is running out,” he said, trying to stoke fear in the audience.

Watch:

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-obama-begins-climate-change-speech-by-talking-about-himself-for-a-full-90-seconds/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Obama is the guy you avoid at parties.

Offline mountaineer

time really is running out
If he truly believed that, he wouldn't have purchased that multi-million dollar oceanfront property. Rising seas, and all that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If he truly believed that, he wouldn't have purchased that multi-million dollar oceanfront property. Rising seas, and all that.

LMAO.....but the true die-hards can't/won't use common sense...always watch what the do and don't listen to what they say...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Already suffered through eight years of this.  Nothing about him has changed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-