Author Topic: Fulton County Georgia Ordered More Than One Million Absentee Ballots from Printer Days Before the 20  (Read 579 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fulton County Georgia Ordered More Than One Million Absentee Ballots from Printer Days Before the 2020 Election Knowing There Was No Time to Mail Them Out – Why?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/breaking-fulton-county-georgia-ordered-one-million-absentee-ballots-printer-days-2020-election-knowing-no-time-mail/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons&fbclid=IwAR1d18E3uTnQrojK2TlWg51iLi6WqLymls9mvqOA1-5CSxnUIheUOKfOoDo

More shocking news on Runbeck printing company which supplied ballots to both Arizona and Georgia.

We’ve already made some shocking observations about Runbeck – the Arizona printing company involved in the 2020 Election in both Arizona and Georgia.

We know that Runbeck shipped thousands of ballots to the same guy in Georgia who was behind the calls of a water main break in Atlanta and who was behind the removal of the whistleblower from working in Georgia elections.

Does this company supply New Jersey, too?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

And Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Raffensperger knew it, but didn't do a damn thing to stop it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

And Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Raffensperger knew it, but didn't do a damn thing to stop it.
I don't live there, but those two appear to be past their use-by date, politically.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

I don't live there, but those two appear to be past their use-by date, politically.

I now have an inside source high up in the Party.  The more I learn, the more disgusted I get.  The worst one of all is House Speaker David Ralston.

Between the Gov, Lt. Gov, AG, and Sec of State, there is not a one that has any integrity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

I now have an inside source high up in the Party.  The more I learn, the more disgusted I get.  The worst one of all is House Speaker David Ralston.

Between the Gov, Lt. Gov, AG, and Sec of State, there is not a one that has any integrity.
They are politicians, not statesmen.  :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

crimes not even being hidden.

What have we become?

And why isn't the head of Fulton County elections hauled before the legislature to explain what happened?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

And why isn't the head of Fulton County elections hauled before the legislature to explain what happened?

That would require a special session.  Only the governor can call a special session.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am almost certain that was just a coinkdink.

Nothing to see here,folks!

Move on!

</S>
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That would require a special session.  Only the governor can call a special session.
So the answer is Kemp.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

They are politicians, not statesmen.  :shrug:

Even worse, they have the long knives out for Marjorie Taylor Green and people like her.  There are a good number of GOP officials in the State who are willing to fight.  But their biggest enemy right now is the State GOP.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

So the answer is Kemp.

My own state senator (who has been Conservative to the core in the past) went completely silent on the election matter, while a senator in a neighboring district (Brandon Beech) became quite vocal in petitioning for a special session.  In the coming year, I will do everything I can to support Beech and his allies.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why doesn't GA have ballots printed with sequential numbers and holgrammed?  Would take a lot of the funny business out of this garbage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Why doesn't GA have ballots printed with sequential numbers and holgrammed?  Would take a lot of the funny business out of this garbage.

The official reason is that Georgia does not want to network all of its machines together.  And without networked machines, there is no point in having an individual ballot ID.

I understand what they are trying to say here, but I don't agree with it.  As it continues to stand today (even after the new election law was implemented), a person can feed 100 photocopies of the same ballot into a machine, and every one of them will be tabulated as a singular vote.  (Thank you, Georgia GOP).  And as long as that continues to be the case, then we will never have fair elections in Georgia.

There needs to be a system where each ballot is tied to an individual voter.  But bureaucrats are lazy.  They also need to completely eliminate mail-in voting.  If a person is going to be out of town on election day, then they can come into the county office on an earlier date and submit their absentee vote in person.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

The official reason is that Georgia does not want to network all of its machines together.  And without networked machines, there is no point in having an individual ballot ID.

I understand what they are trying to say here, but I don't agree with it.  As it continues to stand today (even after the new election law was implemented), a person can feed 100 photocopies of the same ballot into a machine, and every one of them will be tabulated as a singular vote.  (Thank you, Georgia GOP).  And as long as that continues to be the case, then we will never have fair elections in Georgia.

There needs to be a system where each ballot is tied to an individual voter.  But bureaucrats are lazy.  They also need to completely eliminate mail-in voting.  If a person is going to be out of town on election day, then they can come into the county office on an earlier date and submit their absentee vote in person.
If Publisher's Clearing House can issue individual numbers, you'd think the board of Elections could.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

If Publisher's Clearing House can issue individual numbers, you'd think the board of Elections could.

Each locality is in charge of its own ballots.  The same election board that orders be printed a week before an election.  Last May, Fulton County Registration Chief Ralph Jones already admitted to printing 20,000 ballots within ten days of the election.  This same election board accepted 58,000 ballots without required chain of custody documentation, set up auxiliary drop boxes in violation of State law, and was caught on tape counting the same batch of ballots multiple times.  People who do this aren't interested in placing ID numbers on ballots. 

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

Each locality is in charge of its own ballots.  The same election board that orders be printed a week before an election.  Last May, Fulton County Registration Chief Ralph Jones already admitted to printing 20,000 ballots within ten days of the election.  This same election board accepted 58,000 ballots without required chain of custody documentation, set up auxiliary drop boxes in violation of State law, and was caught on tape counting the same batch of ballots multiple times.  People who do this aren't interested in placing ID numbers on ballots.
People who do that are not interested in honest elections. They need to be replaced.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I do live in Georgia, and the elections are corrupt here.

Kemp is crooked as a corkscrew.  I attended a Trump rally with 70,000 people there, held on the behalf of Kemp.  And that corrupt piece of sh*t stood silent when even a blind person could see the corruption.

And Stacey Abrams figures into the corruption as well.  It is people employed by HER COMPANY that did the recount in Fulton County.  NO MYSTERY here what all of them are up to.

I am so tired of voting corruption.  And the Democommies are at the root of all cheating, particularly electronic vote fixing.

The penalties for anyone involved in vote fixing should have something to do with life in prison or a good rope.  That is how serious I take all that.  We stand to lose our republic PERMANENTLY with this corruption.  And once lost, it will not be recovered easily, or at all.  200 years ago, they hung someone for stealing a loaf of bread, a person who was starving.  We can publicly hang anyone that cheats in our voting system that risks robbing us of our republic.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 10:11:03 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Hoodat

I do live in Georgia, and the elections are corrupt here.

Kemp is crooked as a corkscrew.  I attended a Trump rally with 70,000 people there, held on the behalf of Kemp.  And that corrupt piece of sh*t stood silent when even a blind person could see the corruption.

And Stacey Abrams figures into the corruption as well.  It is people employed by HER COMPANY that did the recount in Fulton County.  NO MYSTERY here what all of them are up to.

I am so tired of voting corruption.  And the Democommies are at the root of all cheating, particularly electronic vote fixing.

The penalties for anyone involved in vote fixing should have something to do with life in prison or a good rope.  That is how serious I take all that.  We stand to lose our republic PERMANENTLY with this corruption.  And once lost, it will not be recovered easily, or at all.  200 years ago, they hung someone for stealing a loaf of bread, a person who was starving.  We can publicly hang anyone that cheats in our voting system that risks robbing us of our republic.

@jafo2010

100% in agreement with everything you said.  Hope you are supporting Jody Hice in the next primary for SoS.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-