Author Topic: WH’s Klain: ‘Voters Sent a Message on Tuesday,’ Congress ‘Responded’ on Friday  (Read 148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WH’s Klain: ‘Voters Sent a Message on Tuesday,’ Congress ‘Responded’ on Friday

Trent Baker 7 Nov 2021

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” White House chief of staff Ron Klain touted the passage of President Joe Biden’s $1.2 trillion infrastructure package.

Klain claimed that “voters sent a message on Tuesday” in state elections, and Friday’s passage of the bill in the House was Congress responding to voters.

“[L]ook, I do think the voters sent a message on Tuesday they wanted to see more action in Washington, they wanted to see things move more quickly, and three days later, Congress responded passing the president’s infrastructure bill. But a lot of work went into getting us there over the past few months, so I don’t think the election alone put it over the line,” Klain said. “What put it over the line was President Biden starting back in April putting it before the country, working with Democrats and Republicans in the Senate to get it through the Senate in August, working with a broad coalition in the House to finally pass it.”

“You know, Chuck, this is the oldest show on television, as you know. As long as this show has been on the air, people have come on this show and said we should make a massive investment in infrastructure to grow the economy. We finally did it on Friday. That’s the bottom line for us, I think,” he concluded.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/07/klain-voters-sent-a-message-on-tuesday-congress-responded-on-friday/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ol Ron sure is stuck on stupid.  The rats in congress misread the message but hey, what ever helps you sleep at night.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

We’re all victims of our bubbles
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We’re all victims of our bubbles

The ones Joe Biden makes in his tub.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Go ahead and chain yourself to that albatross, good buddy. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Go ahead and chain yourself to that albatross, good buddy.

Unfortunately, the GOP's wearing the albatross, too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

L]ook, I do think the voters sent a message on Tuesday they wanted to see more action in Washington, they wanted to see things move more quickly, and three days later, Congress responded passing the president’s infrastructure bill.

I don't know if Klain's willing playing spinmeister here ---- or if he too stupid to travel without a registered nurse.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Responded with a big FU.
The Republic is lost.