Author Topic: Pilots protest Biden's vaccine mandate outside North Carolina airport: 'Enough is enough'  (Read 132 times)

Offline American Girl

Stand up Americans it’s beyond time. We control this country, not the lying corrupt scandalous Communists. It’s so obvious that the Commies deceive us lie to us steal from us and purposely destroy our country. Read the constitution it says exactly what we have the right to do. Why do you think they want to do away with our 2nd amendment. If we keep putting this off we aren’t going to be able to do anything. The time is now let’s ride up it won’t take but a few days to do what needs to be done https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/north-carolina-airport-pilot-protest-biden-vaccine-mandate

Offline LMAO

This is all well and good but there’s no way the powers that be are going to back away from these mandates

It’s power. And it’s not in our nature just to give up power once obtained
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

... A group called the US Freedom Flyers organized a rally outside Charlotte-Douglas International Airport Saturday, as pilots for major airlines and other supported protested against Biden’s latest directive that all private companies with 100 employees or more to enforce a vaccine requirement starting Jan. 4, Fox 8 reported. The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Louisiana on Saturday granted an emergency stay of the vaccine requirement by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

"We’re out here today because we’re tired of the mandate. We’re tired of being told that our bodies are not ours," Artemis Coburn, a pilot for a major airline, told the station. "It just comes down to enough is enough, and we’re going to make a stand, and this is our stand."

Pilots who spoke with the outlet said they could not disclose which airline they worked for because doing so would breach their employment contracts. The temporary stay on Biden’s order does not immediately take effect, and the next deadline for his federal mandate is Dec. 5, when businesses with over 100 employees must require unvaccinated employees to wear masks indoors.   ...
Sometimes it's helpful to include a snippet of the story.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org