Author Topic: Today's Toons 11/8/21  (Read 3256 times)

Online pookie18

Today's Toons 11/8/21
« on: November 08, 2021, 09:11:24 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for related story:

Click for related story:

Click for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related audio:

Click below for related video:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter C:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

President Biden addressed reporters at the Climate Change Conference in Glasgow Monday and dismissed concerns about his poll numbers. Just that morning, Biden was told that his poll numbers are historically underwater. Joe said he needed no more proof that global warming is real.

President Biden fell asleep sitting at the convention during speeches at the Climate Summit in Glasgow on Monday. I thought going to sleep rather than having to listen to these speeches was the wise move, it was that or suicide. Joe woke up when the delegates began chanting Wake Up Brandon!

Southwest Airlines refuses to fire a pilot who ended his in-flight information to passengers by saying Let's Go Brandon. A CNN analyst called it a racist chant and likened users of the phrase to ISIS terrorists. ISIS responded by pulling out of the U.S., saying they simply can't compete at this level.

American Heritage polled historians who say America is more divided now than at any time since the Civil War. It just never ends. White House press secretary Jen Psaki announced Sunday tests revealed she has Covid, prompting Fox News to send her a nice card urging her to stay positive.

The NIH admitted last week it donated research money to help fund the Wuhan Lab in China where Covid was hatched. That contradicts Fauci's assurances to the Senate. Dr. Fauci got the Halloween scare of his life on Sunday when a kid rang his doorbell dressed like a Polygraph machine.

No Time to Die is sparking outrage because at the end of the movie James Bond dies. What do you expect him to do, they gave him a wife and a kid. However, if I know Hollywood, he will be reincarnated in the next Bond movie as a trans-sexual cat to do battle against the evil Dave Chappelle.

GOP candidate Glenn Youngkin edged Democrat Terry McAuliffe in the Virginia governor race Tuesday in a setback for the progressive agenda in Washington, D.C. Youngkin called it the greatest night of his life. But just to be on the safe side, he checked his closet for Clintons before going to bed.

The White House faced headwinds against Biden's ambitious Build Back Better program after the Virginia and New Jersey election results reflected a desire for moderation. An administration spokesman explained Build Back Better is a two-part plan. First we take your money, then we waste it.

President Biden fell asleep on live television during the climate change conference in Glasgow Monday, and as he nodded off, my cable TV reception cut off and the screen went totally blank. The studio announcer came on the air and said we’re temporarily experiencing Joe Biden. Please stand by.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Today's Toons 11/8/21
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 09:47:11 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 10:21:48 am »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 12:26:11 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online pookie18

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2021, 03:29:07 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!

Online pookie18

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2021, 03:29:25 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

My pleasure, Polly Ticks!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2021, 03:55:58 pm »
Thanks for the Moon's Daeg Toons and Argus, Pookie!!! :pop41:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2021, 04:58:51 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Online pookie18

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2021, 05:50:32 pm »
Thanks for the Moon's Daeg Toons and Argus, Pookie!!! :pop41:

You're welcome, as always, CL!

Online pookie18