Author Topic: Jen Psaki Also Hasn’t Been Seen in Public for Eleven Days Since Revealing She Got Covid, Despite Bei  (Read 273 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki Also Hasn’t Been Seen in Public for Eleven Days Since Revealing She Got Covid, Despite Being ‘Fully Vaccinated’

by Kyle Becker
about 2 hours ago

Ever since White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki announced that she had a case of Covid-19, despite being fully vaccinated, she has been absent from the public spotlight. This week her role was taken by Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who just might be the least credible person on the planet.

Psaki disclosed on October 31 that she had a “breatkthrough case” of Covid-19 in what she characterized as an abundance of transparency.

“Psaki, who is fully vaccinated, said she has experienced only mild symptoms,” NPR reported. “In a statement, she said she had not had contact with senior White House officials since Wednesday — four days before she tested positive — and last saw Biden on Tuesday, when they were wearing masks and were more than six feet apart from each other, outdoors.”

“The White House had announced early on Thursday morning that Psaki would not be traveling with Biden to the G-20 summit in Rome due to a family emergency,” she said. “That emergency, she said on Sunday, was that members of her household had tested positive for COVID-19.”

“Since then, I have quarantined and tested negative (via PCR) for COVID on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. However, today, I tested positive for COVID,” Psaki said.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/jen-psaki-also-hasnt-been-seen-in-public-for-eleven-days-since-announcing-she-has-covid-despite-being-fully-vaccinated-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

She has been a disaster in her role.

I wonder if this was the excuse to hide her
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Maybe she ran off with Gavin Newsom, who also is MIA.

Ralph   @Pensfan668771
Probably taking ivermectin and HCL etc. she will never admit that.
6:41 PM · Nov 7, 2021·

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Hopefully she is dead.

Offline LMAO

« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 02:38:05 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If she's smart she's faked her own death and started life over in Guatemala.

Offline Killer Clouds

Offline skeeter

Why risk being asked why her administration is forcing the jab on everyone when it doesn't seem to work?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why risk being asked why her administration is forcing the jab on everyone when it doesn't seem to work?
Are you kidding, I'm 100% positive the her response would be that the vaccine works perfectly and the only reason she tested positive was because of some selfish person who refused to get vaccinated. I know this because she is just that dumb, but worse yet she thinks everyone else is dumber than her.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Actually, this is silly.  She said she had Covid and was going into quarantine.

I want to know the treatment she's received.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe she is getting Wal-eye correction surgery.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.