Author Topic: NRSC Chair Sen. Rick Scott Pledges to Help Murkowski Against Trump-Endorsed Challenger  (Read 212 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NRSC Chair Sen. Rick Scott Pledges to Help Murkowski Against Trump-Endorsed Challenger

Pam Key 7 Nov 2021

Senator Rick Scott (R-FL), the chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he will help Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s (R-AK) reelection efforts, even though former President Donald Trump endorsed a challenger against her.

In June, Trump announced that he would be endorsing Murkowski challenger Alaska Commissioner of Administration Kelly Tshibaka.

Scott said, “I think you’d be foolish not to want and accept Donald Trump’s endorsement, but you’re going to win not because somebody endorses you, but because you win because you’re making sure inflation gets stopped, that people get a job, making sure your kids aren’t indoctrinated on Critical Race Theory. Those are the issues people care about.”

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “You had said you’re going to support all incumbents. And I’m just curious, does that include Lisa Murkowski, where the former president has endorsed a primary challenger. And when you say you support, does that mean you will financially support Lisa Murkowski and actually help run a campaign against a primary opponent?”

Scott answered, “Absolutely, We support — The Republican Senatorial Committee, we support all of our incumbents. And fortunately for us, we’ve got great candidates running in our primaries. And fortunately for us, we’ve got Bernie Sanders candidates on the other side in many primaries, and so we’re going to be in a great position in ’22.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/07/nrsc-chair-sen-rick-scott-pledges-to-help-murkowski-against-trump-endorsed-challenger/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

When is that POS RINO Scott up for reelection?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not with my money, he's not.  I don't donate to any of the RNC groups.

Instead, I work for the local Party, the Mrs and I on the Executive Board of the County GOP.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The NRSC, also known as the Incumbent Protection Program.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EdinVA

That's good....

Offline skeeter

Yep. Once the chest thumping in the conservative echo chamber is over and the cameras are off these a-holes go right back to being really about only one thing.

Online libertybele

Once a snake always a snake. Scott went soft on us on the 2A in FL.  He's a RINO. Him sitting in the Senate is a waste of space. FL has a good governor.  Too bad FL has two idiots in the Senate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Once a snake always a snake. Scott went soft on us on the 2A in FL.  He's a RINO. Him sitting in the Senate is a waste of space. FL has a good governor.  Too bad FL has two idiots in the Senate.

I figured you could have a few choice words for Scott. :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

I figured you could have a few choice words for Scott. :cool:

....and then some.  He caved on FL Pensions as well.  Many took jobs for lesser pay to work for the county and FL gov't positions in exchange for FL contributing to their pensions.  Scott took that away, lessened their benefits and made them contribute more.

You would be correct.  He is not my favorite person.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Scott helping Murkowski -- the other Senator that we all love!

Offline mountaineer

Bravo.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org