Author Topic: FBI says white supremacists were recorded plotting terror attacks in Virginia  (Read 506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI says white supremacists were recorded plotting terror attacks in Virginia
By Caroline Vakil - 11/05/21 08:34 AM EDT

FBI tapes revealed that two members of the white supremacist group “The Base” were intent on orchestrating terror attacks at a pro-gun rally in Virginia, according to a report by ABC News, which obtained the newly released tapes.

Former Canadian Army reservist Patrik Mathews and Brian Lemley reportedly discussed killing Black people and law enforcement in addition to destroying critical infrastructure during an FBI recording of the two in Delaware in 2019.

The efforts were expected to amount to bringing down the U.S. government and creating a racial civil war, according to the network.

Both men were sentenced last month to nine years in jail after a Maryland judge applied a “terrorism” enhancement to their sentences. U.S. District Judge Theodore Chuang claimed that the “virulence” and “passion” to murder lawmakers and take down the government was clear in recorded conversations.

"We need to go back to the days of ... decimating Blacks and getting rid of them where they stand," Mathews said in one recording, according to the network. "If you see a bunch of Blacks sitting on some corner you f***ing shoot them."

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/580220-fbi-recordings-reveal-two-members-of-the-base-group-plotting-terror
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Sure they did.

Offline skeeter

It would not surprise me if the FBI has been reduced to illegally recording cellphone calls and prosecuting people for simply venting. They have got to keep the white supremacy boogieman alive.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Here's one 'white supremacist' the FBI is tracking down

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

The efforts were expected to amount to bringing down the U.S. government and creating a racial civil war, according to the network.
Been there, tried that.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

It would not surprise me if the FBI has been reduced to illegally recording cellphone calls and prosecuting people for simply venting. They have got to keep the white supremacy boogieman alive.

Thirty years ago, I would have labeled you a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist

Today, I find myself agreeing  with your post
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

Thirty years ago, I would have labeled you a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist

Today, I find myself agreeing  with your post
Thirty years ago, before Obama, I believed the FBI was primarily concerned with impartial application of the law.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How does one get into the Hoover building with the swamp and sludge that deep and rancid?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thirty years ago, before Obama, I believed the FBI was primarily concerned with impartial application of the law.

Then it was a law enforcement agency.  Now it is a left controlled gestapho.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: Did the Feebs hire competent voice actors for these recordings or just use their own to read hesitatingly from bad scripts?

What happened to the FBI of the old TV shows The Untouchables and the mid 60's to mid 70's The F.B.I? (not the new touchy feely PC one on now)
It's a sorry state of affairs when the top federal law enforcement agency is as criminal as those they are supposed to be investigating 9999hair out0000

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How does one get into the Hoover building with the swamp and sludge that deep and rancid?

A healthy dollop of Vicks vapor rub under the nostrils and some hip waiters
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline skeeter

:thumbsup:
the FBI has made it their primary mission to stifle dissent. That’s all this is - chilling free speech. We’d all best be aware of how this is unfolding.

Offline EdinVA

the FBI has made it their primary mission to stifle dissent. That’s all this is - chilling free speech. We’d all best be aware of how this is unfolding.

Law enforcement has transformed to thought police.... very dangerous..

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
FBI has become the brown shirts for the Democommies.  I say eliminate the whole organization.  Worthless, literally!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
At one time, I did, too. Before Clinton.

But I am older now, and have a more realistic viewpoint.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
At one time, I did, too. Before Clinton.

But I am older now, and have a more realistic viewpoint.

The past couple of years 100's of Antifa and BLM rioters have gotten off easy (even bailed out by dim lawmakers), with nary a nod from the FBI.  Have any conservative tendencies?  They become an American version of the Gestapho.

Offline Kamaji

The past couple of years 100's of Antifa and BLM rioters have gotten off easy (even bailed out by dim lawmakers), with nary a nod from the FBI.  Have any conservative tendencies?  They become an American version of the Gestapho.

That they are. 

Offline Slide Rule

Time to deep six the FBI. They had an old history that on net benefited our
country. That is long gone, died and buried.

These are dangerous people and I feel we need to fire every agent associated
with the FBI. They are liars and evidence fabricators. Their days are numbered.
Don't cooperate with them as it will cost you your freedom.

Remember vote innocent.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 12:13:52 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote