Author Topic: Report: Camilla Blown Away After Hearing Joe Biden ‘Loudly’ Fart  (Read 976 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Report: Camilla Blown Away After Hearing Joe Biden ‘Loudly’ Fart
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2021, 03:14:22 am »
Quite a bit to eat for breakfast.  Yummy for the most part indeed.  I'd pass on the 'shrooms and tomatoes and what is the dark round food next to the eggs??

@libertybele

I wondered what that was, also, so I looked it up and I guess it’s called black pudding
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2021, 03:22:01 am »
The really sad takeaway is that none are surprised this could happen.

Anyone believe Eisenhower or a Bush would have had this reaction?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2021, 12:54:41 pm »
Joe asked;  "Do farts have chunks?"
Farticles....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2021, 02:22:32 pm »
I would be interested in what his response was afterwards

“I’m sorry”

“Excuse me”

May be a little laughter?

“Did anyone hear that duck?”

Or did he just continue on as if nothing happened?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2021, 02:27:35 pm »
I would be interested in what his response was afterwards

“I’m sorry”

“Excuse me”

May be a little laughter?

“Did anyone hear that duck?”

Or did he just continue on as if nothing happened?

Sharts a lot of options there.  I think scenario 5 may have been in order.  Joe probably was thinking...get me to the bathrooom for a new depends or instead of a presidental trip, we are going to have a presidential drip.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 02:28:49 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2021, 02:44:49 pm »
Farticles....
Also called Hershey Squirts 'round these parts.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2021, 02:53:40 pm »
Now all the media and other politicians will have to start loudly breaking wind to show solidarity with the president.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2021, 02:59:38 pm »
Also called Hershey Squirts 'round these parts.

"The Green Apple two-step"  where I came from.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2021, 03:04:29 pm »
Farticles....
@Smokin Joe .....I always thought of it as having a bit of condensate included...lol.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 03:10:48 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2021, 03:07:46 pm »
@Smokin Joe .....I always thought of it as having a bit on condensate included...lol.
NGLs...(Natural Gas Liquids)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2021, 03:09:11 pm »
Potty Humor.  I love it because it pisses the liberal off so much.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2021, 03:28:02 pm »
Potty Humor.  I love it because it pisses the liberal off so much.

Never has a president in my lifetime been so rightfuly demeaned.  I love it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2021, 04:20:10 pm »
Now all the media and other politicians will have to start loudly breaking wind to show solidarity with the president.
Eric Swalwell already did his part. Or fart.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2021, 09:08:15 pm »

VIDEO: Biden’s ‘Fart Gate’ Get’s Worse The International Press Torture Joe, ‘The Meme Of The…
By
Alex Miller -
November 7, 2021

For those that are not aware Biden farted loudly while speaking with the Duchess of Cornwall at the COP26 summit.

The White House refuses to confirm or deny that the incident took place but Camilla hasn’t stoped talking about it.

A source close to the Duchess said that the fart was “long and loud and impossible to ignore.”

The Duchess, 74, married to Prince Charles travelled to the Scottish city where she met with Biden after he took his nap on camera during th eCOP26 summit.

https://patriotnewsfeed.com/video-bidens-fart-gate-gets-worse-the-international-press-torture-joe-the-meme-of-the/

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2021, 11:04:57 pm »
Did Camilla say some of our democrats are full of shiite?  How observant!
 wink777 :yowsa: wink777
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2021, 06:16:09 pm »
Has anyone heard Biden farting in front of Camilla on the evening news?  Have any late night t.v. hosts mentioned it? Have you seen it in the newspapers?  Has SNL used in a skit?  Probably not because Biden is protected because he is a Democrat.  Had Trump let one out like that it would have made every single media outlet and t.v. show on the planet.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2021, 06:55:28 pm »
Has anyone heard Biden farting in front of Camilla on the evening news?  Have any late night t.v. hosts mentioned it? Have you seen it in the newspapers?  Has SNL used in a skit?  Probably not because Biden is protected because he is a Democrat.  Had Trump let one out like that it would have made every single media outlet and t.v. show on the planet.
True.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2021, 07:03:46 pm »
I must admit I've been resisting clicking in to this thread, but I laugh at the headline writer's delicate sense of humor every time I see it in "Latest Unread Posts."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2021, 01:46:20 pm »

VIDEO: Biden’s ‘Fart Gate’ Get’s Worse The International Press Torture Joe, ‘The Meme Of The…
By
Alex Miller -
November 12, 2021

For those that are not aware Biden farted loudly while speaking with the Duchess of Cornwall at the COP26 summit.

The White House refuses to confirm or deny that the incident took place but Camilla hasn’t stoped talking about it.

A source close to the Duchess said that the fart was “long and loud and impossible to ignore.”

The Duchess, 74, married to Prince Charles travelled to the Scottish city where she met with Biden after he took his nap on camera during th eCOP26 summit.

At one point Biden was asleep for about for almost half a minute until an aide roused him.

https://patriotnewsfeed.com/video-bidens-fart-gate-gets-worse-the-international-press-torture-joe-the-meme-of-the/

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2021, 05:13:16 am »
If we are going to seriously fight global warming and green house gasses, esp methane, a cow bag on Bidens butt is going to have to be installed for the democrats are going to have any gravitas on environmental issues.  To show sincerity, its gonna have to be a brightly colored bag too!
Joe can't object, remember dementia isn't just when its handy for him!  How could Joe object?
 :silly: :yowsa: 22222frying pan :yowsa: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2021, 09:57:12 am »
It would have been (truly) the fart heard 'round the world. :silly:

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2021, 09:58:46 am »
If we are going to seriously fight global warming and green house gasses, esp methane, a cow bag on Bidens butt is going to have to be installed for the democrats are going to have any gravitas on environmental issues.  To show sincerity, its gonna have to be a brightly colored bag too!
Joe can't object, remember dementia isn't just when its handy for him!  How could Joe object?
 :silly: :yowsa: 22222frying pan :yowsa: :silly:
Maybe just set him up to flare it...CO2 is a less potent greenhouse gas than methane...

C S Lewis