Author Topic: Report: Camilla Blown Away After Hearing Joe Biden ‘Loudly’ Fart  (Read 977 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Camilla Blown Away After Hearing Joe Biden ‘Loudly’ Fart

Simon Kent 7 Nov 2021

The Duchess of Cornwall has reportedly been telling close associates President Joe Biden made his own contribution to global supplies of natural gas when he farted “loudly” in front of her at the Glasgow COP26 climate conference.

Camilla was apparently blown away by the smelly incident and “hasn’t stopped talking about it” since: “It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,” an insider told the Mail on Sunday.

Ironically he has earlier pledged that one of the most important things society faces in the near term is to “reduce our methane emissions as quickly as possible.”

At the diplomatic reception, which was originally supposed to have been hosted by the Queen until she was ordered to rest by doctors, Biden was seen sharing a joke with Prince William, at one stage placing a hand on his shoulder.

The 78-year-old leader was also snapped falling asleep before his untimely release in front of the wife of Prince Charles.

His eyes closed for 30 seconds, and he was woken up by a man in a suit at the conference on Monday afternoon sparking the U.S. leader to quickly uncross his arms and began to clap for the opening speaker, as Breitbart News reported.

This was not the first time the president has been accused of being less than economical with wind.

In May 2020 he was accused of audibly farting during a campaign livestream.

On that occasion Biden was appearing with Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and as the candidate was speaking, he shifted in his chair, and a strange noise was heard.

The White House declined to comment last night, the Mail reports.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/07/camilla-blown-away-after-hearing-joe-biden-loudly-fart/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Report: Camilla Blown Away After Hearing Joe Biden ‘Loudly’ Fart
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 03:05:20 pm »
When they use the term “blown away” by Bidens farting, do they mean she was surprised or physically blown away?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 06:43:23 pm »

Emissions Reported at Climate Summit: Camilla Blown Away After Hearing Joe Biden ‘Loudly’ Fart

The Duchess of Cornwall has reportedly been telling close associates President Joe Biden made his own contribution to global supplies of natural gas when he farted “loudly” in front of her at the Glasgow COP26 climate conference.

Camilla was apparently blown away by the smelly incident and “hasn’t stopped talking about it” since: “It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,” an insider told the Mail on Sunday.

Ironically he has earlier pledged that one of the most important things society faces in the near term is to “reduce our methane emissions as quickly as possible.”

At the diplomatic reception, which was originally supposed to have been hosted by the Queen until she was ordered to rest by doctors, Biden was seen sharing a joke with Prince William, at one stage placing a hand on his shoulder.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/07/camilla-blown-away-after-hearing-joe-biden-loudly-fart/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2021, 08:49:54 pm »
Joe asked;  "Do farts have chunks?"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2021, 09:13:32 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2021, 10:00:29 pm »
Joe blames it on that English breakfast he ate. "Who has beans with breakfast?" he wondered.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2021, 10:05:46 pm »
Nothing like passing wind in front of royalty! 

:rolling: :silly:  :laughingdog:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2021, 10:13:29 pm »
Nothing like passing wind in front of royalty! 

:rolling: :silly:  :laughingdog:

i know, right.

That's the kind of gag that you would see in a comedy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 10:14:18 pm »
Joe blames it on that English breakfast he ate. "Who has beans with breakfast?" he wondered.

That actually looks delicious.

Artery hardening. But yummy

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 10:18:40 pm »
That actually looks delicious.

Artery hardening. But yummy

Quite a bit to eat for breakfast.  Yummy for the most part indeed.  I'd pass on the 'shrooms and tomatoes and what is the dark round food next to the eggs??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2021, 10:21:33 pm »
My father would do that.

Didn't matter if we had company or girlfriends over. He'd walk around the house and let one go

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2021, 10:24:31 pm »
Joe asked;  "Do farts have chunks?"

It's a good thing it was only a fart; otherwise they could have dubbed him "Mr. Sprinkle Pants".

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2021, 10:56:52 pm »
Quite a bit to eat for breakfast.  Yummy for the most part indeed.  I'd pass on the 'shrooms and tomatoes and what is the dark round food next to the eggs??
Blood sausage?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2021, 11:04:04 pm »
Blood sausage?

That's a possibility .... a good way to ruin a meal (I never could get used to the taste).

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2021, 11:08:59 pm »
On our last visit to England, I think I had eggs and "bacon" once (skipping the beans, tomatoes, blood sausage and mushrooms). Otherwise, just a bowl of cereal or fruit. Those breakfasts are a bit too massive for me.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 11:19:37 pm »
On a high fiber diet lately (cereal every night, Grape Nuts mainly).... I fart, deal with it. Someone here at one time had a tag from Benjamin Franklin talking about fart for freedom, and fart loudly.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2021, 11:23:33 pm »
On a high fiber diet lately (cereal every night, Grape Nuts mainly).... I fart, deal with it. Someone here at one time had a tag from Benjamin Franklin talking about fart for freedom, and fart loudly.

In your own home is one thing, as President of the U.S., you would think that he'd have the common decency to excuse himself and go fart away from others.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2021, 11:44:39 pm »
belle rings out with:
"In your own home is one thing, as President of the U.S., you would think that he'd have the common decency to excuse himself and go fart away from others."

This assumes that the culprit passin' gas still maintains physical control over the situation...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2021, 11:52:07 pm »
In your own home is one thing, as President of the U.S., you would think that he'd have the common decency to excuse himself and go fart away from others.
He was enjoying the moment soooo much. Reminded him of his visit with the Pope.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2021, 11:58:11 pm »
He was enjoying the moment soooo much. Reminded him of his visit with the Pope.

:silly:  :poo:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2021, 12:05:25 am »
Joe has the walking farts. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2021, 12:16:55 am »
belle rings out with:
"In your own home is one thing, as President of the U.S., you would think that he'd have the common decency to excuse himself and go fart away from others."

This assumes that the culprit passin' gas still maintains physical control over the situation...

True, and perhaps Joe isn't in 'control'. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2021, 12:18:22 am »
True, and perhaps Joe isn't in 'control'.

i'm wondering if Biden even knew what he did. Did he apoligize or was he unaware?

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2021, 12:25:34 am »
i'm wondering if Biden even knew what he did. Did he apoligize or was he unaware?

Dementia is cruel and perhaps he wasn't even aware.  If he's to that point, it's beyond time for him to step down.  What an embarrassment.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2021, 12:30:55 am »
Gas?  Sure this wasn't another shart event?

Is Monty Python still in business?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 12:32:04 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.