Author Topic: Republican Senators Threaten To Defund Biden’s Vaccine Mandate  (Read 261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republican Senators Threaten To Defund Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
« on: November 06, 2021, 06:40:58 pm »
Carmine Sabia November 6, 2021

Joe Biden’s federal vaccine mandate is about to hit an iceberg that could sink its effectiveness.

A group of Republican senators led by Maryland Sen. Roger Marshall sent a letter to Senate Majority Leader and New York Sen. Charles Schumer vowing to block any funding of the mandate.
Advertisement

“On September 9, 2021, President Biden announced plans to impose a sweeping COVID-19 vaccine mandate that, while ostensibly targeting America’s employers, will hurt workers. Using the threat of crippling fines, the president’s mandate would compel all private employers with at least 100 employees to take action against workers who decline to be vaccinated. This is wrong—morally, legally, and constitutionally. Accordingly, we will oppose all efforts to implement and enforce it with every tool at our disposal, including our votes on spending measures considered by the Senate,” the letter said.

“To be sure, we agree that countless Americans have benefitted from the protection offered by the COVID-19 vaccines. Nevertheless, the decision whether to be vaccinated against COVID-19 is a highly personal one that should never be forced upon individuals by the federal government. President Biden has chosen to disregard the personal autonomy of free citizens. Some choose not to be vaccinated because of sincere religious beliefs, others because of unique and potentially serious medical conditions. Others have fully recovered from a previous COVID-19 infection and feel adequately protected by natural immunity, which according to some studies is 27 times stronger than immunity derived from a vaccine. But regardless of their reasons, those who choose not to receive the jab deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, especially by their own government. People in any civilized nation should expect nothing less,” the senators said.

“President Biden is waging a cruel campaign to punish unvaccinated Americans—depriving them of their ability to provide for their families. This is nothing short of immoral. There are so many humane ways to defeat this virus. Depriving law-abiding citizens of their livelihood must not be included among them,” the group said.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/defund-biden-54075/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Republican Senators Threaten To Defund Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 07:27:50 pm »
The jab may have benefitted some but it also has killed some. S9 much for the BS "If it saves just one life."

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 07:35:50 pm »
Carmine Sabia November 6, 2021

Joe Biden’s federal vaccine mandate is about to hit an iceberg that could sink its effectiveness.

A group of Republican senators led by Maryland Sen. Roger Marshall sent a letter to Senate Majority Leader and New York Sen. Charles Schumer vowing to block any funding of the mandate.

“On September 9, 2021, President Biden announced plans to impose a sweeping COVID-19 vaccine mandate that, while ostensibly targeting America’s employers, will hurt workers. Using the threat of crippling fines, the president’s mandate would compel all private employers with at least 100 employees to take action against workers who decline to be vaccinated. This is wrong—morally, legally, and constitutionally. Accordingly, we will oppose all efforts to implement and enforce it with every tool at our disposal, including our votes on spending measures considered by the Senate,” the letter said.

“To be sure, we agree that countless Americans have benefitted from the protection offered by the COVID-19 vaccines. Nevertheless, the decision whether to be vaccinated against COVID-19 is a highly personal one that should never be forced upon individuals by the federal government. President Biden has chosen to disregard the personal autonomy of free citizens. Some choose not to be vaccinated because of sincere religious beliefs, others because of unique and potentially serious medical conditions. Others have fully recovered from a previous COVID-19 infection and feel adequately protected by natural immunity, which according to some studies is 27 times stronger than immunity derived from a vaccine. But regardless of their reasons, those who choose not to receive the jab deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, especially by their own government. People in any civilized nation should expect nothing less,” the senators said.

“President Biden is waging a cruel campaign to punish unvaccinated Americans—depriving them of their ability to provide for their families. This is nothing short of immoral. There are so many humane ways to defeat this virus. Depriving law-abiding citizens of their livelihood must not be included among them,” the group said.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/defund-biden-54075/

Threaten?  DO IT!   What is wrong with people in this country?   MANDATES is communism.  CDC said. 99.97%. recovery if one does get covid.  I've had a mild case twice.  2 months apart.  Just low fever for 5 than 7 days.  The medications that stop, kill covid, we are not allowed to use.  Ivermectin, Hydroxocloraquine, antibiotics. Why is that?  One can make their own Hydroxocloraquine at home. Look at internet. (even auto correct does not give spelling of Quine!) I have natural immunity. Why do I need the jab? 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 07:38:07 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 07:41:44 pm »
Liars have no credibility. GOPe or DCP. They are all worthless.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 10:43:30 pm »
Title and presumption:
"Republican Senators Threaten To Defund Biden’s Vaccine Mandate"

This is typical of Republicans.
Comrades, don't "threaten" --
Do...

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 11:56:51 pm »
Title and presumption:
"Republican Senators Threaten To Defund Biden’s Vaccine Mandate"

This is typical of Republicans.
Comrades, don't "threaten" --
Do...

Throw it in their basket of threats that includes getting rid of Obamacare
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2021, 12:11:05 am »

Just more boob bait for bubba.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2021, 02:56:04 am »

That was JOHN McCain, the traitor to America, who had the one vote needed.  BLAME HIM.  Screwed America because of his TRUMP ENVY.  He is a piece of dirt. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 06:49:38 am »

Threaten?  DO IT!   What is wrong with people in this country?   MANDATES is communism.  CDC said. 99.97%. recovery if one does get covid.  I've had a mild case twice.  2 months apart.  Just low fever for 5 than 7 days.  The medications that stop, kill covid, we are not allowed to use.  Ivermectin, Hydroxocloraquine, antibiotics. Why is that?  One can make their own Hydroxocloraquine at home. Look at internet. (even auto correct does not give spelling of Quine!) I have natural immunity. Why do I need the jab?
Exactly.

And Emergency Use Authorization to use the shots on kids who only very, very rarely die of the disease?
(no deaths under 14 in my State)
What emergency?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis