Author Topic: About 20 progressive lawmakers will vote down bipartisan infrastructure bill: source  (Read 179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
About 20 progressive lawmakers will vote down bipartisan infrastructure bill: source

https://twitter.com/JacquiHeinrich/status/1456737742851878915

About 20 members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus are prepared to vote no on the bipartisan infrastructure bill, a progressive source told Fox News' Jacqui Heinrich.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/biden-infrastructure-social-spending
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

They don't dare defy their masters.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Who needs democrat infighting when McCarthy can't even control his own renegade traitors?  13 GOP yea votes put Pelosi over the top.

This is on him!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Minutes ago you tube reported 13 Republicans helped democrats pass the infrastructure bill.
Now as is the way they are known to get away with it, they will be ultra vassal virgins surprised they didn't know what they were doing, so don't hold them accountable for what they just did.  Some of the democrats will play that game to, no doubt.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Let them all find a real job.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Minutes ago you tube reported 13 Republicans helped democrats pass the infrastructure bill.
Now as is the way they are known to get away with it, they will be ultra vassal virgins surprised they didn't know what they were doing, so don't hold them accountable for what they just did.  Some of the democrats will play that game to, no doubt.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

I am sure, half of these were part of the 13.  THE DIRTY DOZEN.

The 12 Senate Republicans who voted AGAINST president TRUMPS..National Emergency

*********************Roger Wicker of Mississippi,
Marco Rubio of Florida,
********************** Rob Portman of Ohio,
********************** Susan Collins of Maine,
*********************** Lisa Murkowski of Alaska,
************************Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania,
 ***********************Roy Blunt of Missouri,
 ***********************Lamar Alexander of Tennessee,
*********************** Mitt Romney of Utah,
 Rand Paul of Kentucky,
***********************Jerry Moran of Kansas
and Mike Lee of Utah.