Author Topic: Biden Grabs First Grader At Bill Signing And Says Meet Me After This Nov 19, 2021  (Read 575 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"creepy" isn't a strong enough word to describe that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

He does these pervy things in front of dozens of spectators, dozens of cameras. Just imagine what he'd try if no one were around (especially Jill).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He does these pervy things in front of dozens of spectators, dozens of cameras. Just imagine what he'd try if no one were around (especially Jill).
And who is the mother of Ashley Biden who says she and daddy took showers that were probably inappropriate? I don't think Jill gave a damn about anything other than riding Joes coattails into the White House............just like another coattail riding wife named Hilary.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And who is the mother of Ashley Biden who says she and daddy took showers that were probably inappropriate? I don't think Jill gave a damn about anything other than riding Joes coattails into the White House............just like another coattail riding wife named Hilary.

@GtHawk

You shouldn't talk so harshly about the President's wife.

After all,she's a doctor.

Online GtHawk

@GtHawk

Ever see her dissertation? Her doctorate was bought and paid for, and I don't mean by tuition and study.

Offline LegalAmerican

:bingo:

Offline mountaineer

She doesn't care that he's a perv who molested her own daughter. The only reason she might care is that it might topple him from the lofty perch she's worked so hard to attain.

Not sure which of them is more disgusting.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ever see her dissertation? Her doctorate was bought and paid for, and I don't mean by tuition and study.

@GtHawk

Uhhhh,it's called "sarcasm". I usually put a </S> tag at the end,but forgot this time.

Online GtHawk

@GtHawk

Uhhhh,it's called "sarcasm". I usually put a </S> tag at the end,but forgot this time.
@sneakypete
Sorry that came off different than I meant, too many distractions and games being played by liberal son and his wife about us seeing the grandkids to day. I'll leave it at that.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Could kids have an underground communications network?  This little girl was having none of Brandon----

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1462229315781804034

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!

Who said anything about Melania?

She IS fluent in five languages. Maybe she deserves to be a doctor.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao