Author Topic: Guest Lineups for the Sunday News Shows...Nov. 6th  (Read 202 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guest Lineups for the Sunday News Shows...Nov. 6th
« on: November 06, 2021, 10:31:56 pm »
WASHINGTON (AP) —

ABC’s “This Week” — Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy.

__

NBC’s “Meet the Press” — New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern; White House chief of staff Ron Klain; Gov. Phil Murphy, D-N.J.; Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla.

___

CBS’ “Face the Nation" — Cedric Richmond, senior adviser to the president; Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va.; FedEx CEO Fred Smith; former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb.

CNN’s “State of the Union” — Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm; Rep. Josh Gottheimer, D-N.J.; Mayor-elect Eric Adams, D-N.Y.; Gov. Larry Hogan, R-Md.; Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

___

“Fox News Sunday” — Richmond; Reps. James Clyburn, D-S.C., and Liz Cheney, R-Wyo.; former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta; Marc Short, former chief of staff to former Vice President Mike Pence.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Re: Guest Lineups for the Sunday News Shows...Nov. 6th
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 02:50:47 am »
Do people still watch those shows????  Not me!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Guest Lineups for the Sunday News Shows...Nov. 6th
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 03:57:15 am »
Maybe I am jaded, but this is the worst lineup I have seen in some time.  Not a one I care to hear from.