Author Topic: Poll: Donald Trump and Joe Biden Tied Nationally in Hypothetical 2024 Matchup  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Donald Trump and Joe Biden Tied Nationally in Hypothetical 2024 Matchup

Hannah Bleau 5 Nov 2021

President Joe Biden and former president Donald Trump are tied in a hypothetical 2024 matchup, a Redfield & Wilton Strategies survey released this week found.

The survey, taken October 31 among 1,500 respondents, presented voters with a hypothetical 2024 election scenario between President Biden and former president Trump. The survey shows the two in a dead heat, garnering 42 percent support each. Thirteen percent indicated they were undecided.

https://twitter.com/PollTrackerUSA/status/1456327023756984325

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/05/poll-donald-trump-and-joe-biden-tied-nationally-in-hypothetical-2024-matchup/

:silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

If ever there were proof a poll can be manipulated to deliver any message the commissioner of the poll wants, its this gem.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There is only one place where I believe that could be true and it's not here on Earth it's in .

After 10 months of Le cirque de la démence, I doubt Joe would even win his home state if the election was tomorrow, and the odds are pretty good that Joe will either be no better than a vegetable or feeding the vegetable by 2024, he sure as hell won't still be occupying the White House.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,pull my finger.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

Yeah,pull my finger.
Hell no, knowing you it'll be loaded :tongue2:

Offline LegalAmerican

Poll: Donald Trump and Joe Biden Tied Nationally in Hypothetical 2024 Matchup

Hannah Bleau 5 Nov 2021

President Joe Biden and former president Donald Trump are tied in a hypothetical 2024 matchup, a Redfield & Wilton Strategies survey released this week found.

The survey, taken October 31 among 1,500 respondents, presented voters with a hypothetical 2024 election scenario between President Biden and former president Trump. The survey shows the two in a dead heat, garnering 42 percent support each. Thirteen percent indicated they were undecided.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/05/poll-donald-trump-and-joe-biden-tied-nationally-in-hypothetical-2024-matchup/

:silly:

O.M.G!   So delusion. 

:mauslaff:   :laughingdog: :bigsilly:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
If ever there were proof a poll can be manipulated to deliver any message the commissioner of the poll wants, its this gem.

:yowsa:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Idiot

Don't forget...bad orange man!  There are still a lot out there that hate the man.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Don't forget...bad orange man!  There are still a lot out there that hate the man.

Ya, well, there are a lot of morons out there too who opt to be blinded by their hate and wouldn't dare admit that they were wrong about the man!   It's hard  to fathom after nearly a year with Joe, that 'they' can't see how good President Trump truly was  for the country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

Ya, well, there are a lot of morons out there too who opt to be blinded by their hate and wouldn't dare admit that they were wrong about the man!   It's hard  to fathom after nearly a year with Joe, that 'they' can't see how good President Trump truly was  for the country.
Trump has his faults, I mean he's not, you know a deity like JFK or BO :silly: but I will take him and his faults far out weighed by his love of and desire to protect America over a mental defective like Biden that believes he is our king and can simply dictate to us lowly serfs. Worse yet all three of our last democrat residents came with baggage...three shrews that believe because of marriage they had/have the right to be unelected co rulers/queens.

No matter what anyone thinks of the Bushes or Trump, at least Barbara, Laura and Melania were content with a more traditional First Lady role and performed it with grace and style.

Offline Killer Clouds

I believe that poll is correct. I met a few complete morons at the doctor's office yesterday that think Traitor Joe is doing a great job. It's amazes me everytime that people can be that stupid.

Offline LMAO

I believe that poll is correct. I met a few complete morons at the doctor's office yesterday that think Traitor Joe is doing a great job. It's amazes me everytime that people can be that stupid.

I also believe the poll is  probably right. People tend to dismiss polls that don’t align with their personal beliefs, but I would take them seriously even if by some chance they could be wrong. If I was running for high office, for example, and polls  showed  I was behind my opponent, I wouldn’t dismiss it because it hurts my feelings

Although I haven’t heard anybody say they think Joe Biden is doing a great job, I have heard people who are very unhappy how things are going, but believe Biden inherited these problems from Trump
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 12:27:53 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

I also believe the poll is  probably right. People tend to dismiss polls that don’t align with their personal beliefs, but I would take them seriously even if by some chance they could be wrong. If I was running for high office, for example, and polls  showed  I was behind my opponent, I wouldn’t dismiss it because it hurts my feelings

Although I haven’t heard anybody say they think Joe Biden is doing a great job, I have heard people who are very unhappy how things are going, but believe Biden inherited these problems from Trump
I've said for many years that atleast half of the voting public are uninformed idiots and DCP disciples prove that theory to be correct every day.

Offline cato potatoe

It seems about right -- both have low 40s favorability.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ol' white joe isn't going to BE a candidate for president in 2024...

Offline LegalAmerican

It is some mental defect.  Tom McDonald says...."Bacteria on Mars is life, but a heartbeat on earth is not"?   
He is a white rapper with a bunch of tattoos.  He admits he had a mental breakdown, and is seeing a therapist.  Just listen to the WORDS......I am a fan.  .   "PEOPLE SO STUPID".   Got rid of paper straws, now, they come wrapped in plastic!   

Offline LegalAmerican

That is the BIG LIE.   www.magapill.com You believe the same.  No amount of facts make a difference.

:mauslaff:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Polls are all suspect.  George Soros funds a lot of these polling firm, including Pew Research, which is supposed to be an independent organization.  Soros has bought off many things!!!

We ended fair elections with the 2020 election.  Either we bring these culprits to justice, or we forsake our republic.  I vote we publicly dispatch every person involved in the cheating of 2020.

Offline LMAO

It seems about right -- both have low 40s favorability.

That’s probably why McAuliffe’s attempt to invoke  Donald Trump throughout  his campaign failed. It probably would have worked if Biden had better poll numbers.

The Democrats making the election a referendum on Donald Trump worked better in 2018 and 2020.  But that well is running dry

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Polls :3:
Driving opinions not measuring them!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Polls :3:
Driving opinions not measuring them!

That depends how they’re worded

A poll that simply asks, “how do you think President X is doing”  it’s just a measurement of how people feel about a situation in a moment in time

If there was a poll that asked, “do you support the Green New Deal which will save our planet”  then that would be one that seeks to drive public opinion

Barry Goldwater

Offline EdinVA

Polls are nothing more than a means to arrive at a predetermined conclusion.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That depends how they’re worded

A poll that simply asks, “how do you think President X is doing”  it’s just a measurement of how people feel about a situation in a moment in time

If there was a poll that asked, “do you support the Green New Deal which will save our planet”  then that would be one that seeks to drive public opinion

You are free to continue believing whatever you like @LMAO but I'm telling you here and now that ALL of these for public consumption polls are rigged.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien