Author Topic: Democrats’ $1.75 trillion bill could massively increase fines against employers violating vaccine ma  (Read 102 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats’ $1.75 trillion bill could massively increase fines against employers violating vaccine mandate
Build Back Better plan would increase OSHA violations tenfold
By Ethan Barton , Joe Schoffstall | Fox News

The Democrats’ $1.75 trillion social spending bill would massively increase fines imposed on employers for occupational hazards. President Biden’s vaccine mandate will be enforced through such penalties.

Businesses with over 100 employees must ensure by Jan. 4 that their workers are either fully vaccinated or undergo weekly COVID-19 testing, according to the mandate, which was finalized Thursday. Fines, enforced through the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), could be as high as $14,000 per violation.

But the Democrats’ Build Back Better legislation would increase OSHA penalties tenfold from their initial levels – up to $70,000 for "serious violations" and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations. Forbes previously reported the proposed OSHA changes included in a previous version of the bill in September.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-1-75-trillion-bill-could-massively-increase-fines-against-employers-violating-vaccine-mandate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

I cannot express enough how much I am looking forward to Jan 4.  This is going to be a full scale Atlas Shrugged event.  Directive 10-289.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Fines for Americans

Cash for illegal immigrants

Ok………
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Fines for Americans
Cash for illegal immigrants"

"When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt,
but protects the corrupt from you - you know your nation is doomed."

-Ayn Rand