Author Topic: JARRETT: How phony dossier was all manipulated by Hillary and her cronies  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gregg Jarrett: The Hillary Clinton crony behind the phony dossier identified in Durham indictment
The genesis of the smear against Trump came from Hillary herself as a strategy to distract from her own email scandal

By Gregg Jarrett | Fox News

It was all manipulated by Hillary Clinton and her cronies.  Or, as the Russians would say, "comrades."

The national nightmare known as Russian collusion was an odious invention from Hillary’s fictive imagination and carried out by her cadre of loyal lieutenants who worked secretly in the shadows to smear Donald Trump as a Kremlin asset.

That is the inexorable conclusion that can be drawn from the 39-page criminal indictment by Special Counsel John Durham made public Thursday afternoon following the arrest of Igor Danchenko, who supplied the pack of lies that comprised the bulk of the infamous Steele dossier —the nucleus of the false allegations against Trump.

Danchenko, who once worked at a liberal D.C. "think tank" with deep ties to Hillary, stands accused of lying to the FBI about his sources for the disinformation.  Yet, to some extent, he was truthful in his assessment of the dossier itself as nothing more than a compendium of gossip, rumors, innuendo, and noxious speculation.

But from whom did he obtain the sleaze that he marketed?  It wasn’t from reliable Russian sources as was long claimed by Christopher Steele, the ex-British spy and author of the dossier.  Not even close. 

Several of the phony stories intended to frame Trump for conspiring with the Russians appear to have emanated from a longtime Clinton acolyte by the name of Charles H. Dolan Jr., who is identified on page 3 in the indictment as "PR Executive-1" but whose role was confirmed by his lawyer. 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-jarrett-the-hillary-clinton-crony-behind-the-phony-dossier-identified-in-durham-indictment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: JARRETT: How phony dossier was all manipulated by Hillary and her cronies
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 12:52:35 am »
Several of the phony stories intended to frame Trump for conspiring with the Russians appear to have emanated from a longtime Clinton acolyte by the name of Charles H. Dolan Jr., who is identified on page 3 in the indictment as "PR Executive-1" but whose role was confirmed by his lawyer. 

You KNOW you are in deep Biden-Biden when your own lawyer volunteers evidence against you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 10:49:08 am »
You KNOW you are in deep Biden-Biden when your own lawyer volunteers evidence against you.
This has been predicted. They are just narcing off potential cellmates to get ahead of the warrants. The question is one of whether any prosecutions will result, and if, under a Democrat Administration, they will amount to a hill of beans in the long run. With Biden in, the pardons could already be filled out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 01:14:54 pm »
This will further deteriorate an already deteriorating trust people have for these agencies

They are supposed to work to thwart  threats to public safety and well-being and from foreign adversaries. They don’t work for Hillary Clinton, or shouldn’t, or go after parents in school board meetings

This country was dragged through an investigation for roughly half of President Trump’s term that now we’re finding out more and more was completely fabricated
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2021, 03:44:35 am »
This will further deteriorate an already deteriorating trust people have for these agencies

They are supposed to work to thwart  threats to public safety and well-being and from foreign adversaries. They don’t work for Hillary Clinton, or shouldn’t, or go after parents in school board meetings

This country was dragged through an investigation for roughly half of President Trump’s term that now we’re finding out more and more was completely fabricated
Why is it that none of this surprises me?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis