Author Topic: Confirmed: ‘PR Executive -1’ in Durham Indictment Docs Is Charles Dolan Jr.  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Confirmed: ‘PR Executive -1’ in Durham Indictment Docs Is Charles Dolan Jr.

Joel B. Pollak 4 Nov 2021

Attorney Ralph Martin confirmed Thursday that his client, DC-based communications executive Charles Dolan, Jr., is the person referred to as “PR Executive-1” in Special Counsel John Durham’s indictment of researcher Igor Danchenko.

As Breitbart News reported Thursday, Durham indicted the Russian-born, U.S.-based Danchenko on five counts of lying to the FBI in connection with his role as a major source for Christopher Steele’s fraudulent “Russia dossier” on Donald Trump.

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid the Fusion GPS opposition research firm, which hired Steele, to prepare the dossier and then provided it to the FBI. It became a basis for the “Russia collusion” investigation.

Danchenko, who worked from 2005-10 with Democratic policy luminaries at the Brookings Institution, also worked with “PR Executive-1,” according to the indictment. Martin confirmed to CNBC that “PR Executive-1” is, in fact, Dolan.

CNBC noted that Dolan, a vice president at the KGlobal communications firm, also has a history of involvement with the Clintons, chairing Bill Clinton’s campaign in Virginia in both 1992 and 1996. His PR work includes Russia-related issues.

Durham’s indictment suggests that Dolan introduced Danchenko to his Russian acquaintances, as Danchenko was reporting information to Steele. Those Russian acquaintances then allegedly provided some information Danchenko gave to Steele.

Moreover, Dolan had extensive contacts in the Russian government, met with officials at the Russian embassy in Washington, D.C., in 2016 and traveled to Moscow with Danchenko that year.

Ironically, the Clinton campaign would then accuse Trump of “collusion” with Russia, even though neither he nor his aides had such contacts in Russia.

According to the indictment, Dolan claimed that the Clinton campaign was unaware of his contacts with Danchenko and Russia. But “PR Executive-1” gave a Russian contact an autobiography of Hillary Clinton, which he signed: “To my good friend … A Great Democrat.”

On another occasion, the same Russian “sub-source” asked for Hillary’s autograph; later, he boasted to another Russian associate that Dolan would “take me to the State Department if Hillary wins” the election.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/04/confirmed-pr-executive-1-in-durham-indictment-docs-is-charles-dolan-jr/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blue State Blues: John Durham Found the First Evidence of ‘Russia Collusion’ — and Hillary’s Team Did It
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/05/blue-state-blues-john-durham-found-the-first-evidence-of-russia-collusion-and-hillarys-team-did-it/
Support the USO

Online LMAO

Blue State Blues: John Durham Found the First Evidence of ‘Russia Collusion’ — and Hillary’s Team Did It
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/05/blue-state-blues-john-durham-found-the-first-evidence-of-russia-collusion-and-hillarys-team-did-it/

That bitch needs to be taken out of her straight jacket and forced to give a statement UNDER OATH!!!!
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

The Obama people must reeeeally hate the Clinton people to have allowed this to proceed.