Author Topic: Wayne Allyn Root: Police, Fire, Military Being Gutted by Vaccine Mandate: Is This China's Plan to  (Read 98 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police, Fire, Military Being Gutted by Vaccine Mandate: Is This China's Plan to Destroy the USA?
Wayne Allyn Root

Posted: Sep 26, 2021 12:01 AM

I have bad news and good news.

I'll save the good news for the end -- because you need to know there is hope.

The bad news is that the country is on fire, thanks to the brain-dead, feeble, old man with dementia (aka President Joe Biden). If you don't believe me, just see the 14,000 Haitian migrants hiding under a bridge in Texas, now released into America by Biden. That should help the COVID-19 pandemic.

But the worst is yet to come. I'm referring to Biden's vaccine mandate. This is the most dangerous threat to our national security in history.

As a nationally syndicated radio host, I get thousands of emails a week. The ones I'm getting right now are downright tragic. I'm getting heartfelt letters of anguish from police officers, firefighters, paramedics, nurses, corrections officers, active-duty military, military fighter jet pilots, even Navy SEALs.

They're all getting ready to quit or be fired because of vaccine mandates. They do not want the vaccine. Even if they have to give up their pensions. Even if they are one year away from retirement and a six-figure pension.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/09/26/police-fire-military-being-gutted-by-vaccine-mandate-is-this-chinas-plan-to-destroy-the-usa-n2596476
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

How COVID Vaccine Coercion Drove Me Out Of West Point
My unvaccinated friends and I were mocked for being in the 'dirty' platoon of only unvaccinated cadets, while officers told trainees to stay away from us.
By Hannah MacDonald
November 4, 2021

In the spring of 2021 during my first year at the U.S. Military Academy, I was told that my decision to reject getting the “optional” COVID-19 vaccine would not negatively affect my time as a cadet at West Point.

That quickly changed. My Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act medical privacy rights were violated when my vaccination status was released to members of the freshman class and upperclassmen who were planning our summer details, to which an officer stated, “HIPAA isn’t the be-all, end-all.”  ...

During summer training, my unvaccinated friends and I were segregated, ostracized, and mocked. We endured rude comments, while others pointed and laughed at us for being in the “dirty” platoon of only unvaccinated (and therefore masked) cadets. Cadets yelled that we were the “sick” or “dirty” or “anti-science” platoon. Officers told trainees to stay away from us.

After returning to the academy in the fall, unvaccinated cadets were subjected to COVID testing twice a week at 6:00 a.m., even if we didn’t have COVID symptoms. Even though the vaccinated can also contract and transmit COVID, they were not tested, and those who felt sick were denied COVID tests. The leadership purposefully made life miserable for unvaccinated cadets, in what I can only conclude was an attempt to convince us to violate our consciences and blindly follow the rest of the herd.  ...

Around the same time, guidance was pushed down that we could not even attend our religious clubs. While this guidance then changed shortly after, no one questioned the unethical nonsense of telling cadets they could sit shoulder to shoulder in a classroom to study calculus, but it was too much of a “health threat” to have us in the same classroom six hours later discussing the one thing that gave us hope and comfort.  ...
More at the Federalist

It seems apparent the Biden administration is trying to destroy our military.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Police, Fire, Military Being Gutted by Vaccine Mandate: Is This China's Plan to Destroy the USA?
Wayne Allyn Root

Posted: Sep 26, 2021 12:01 AM

I have bad news and good news.

I'll save the good news for the end -- because you need to know there is hope.

The bad news is that the country is on fire, thanks to the brain-dead, feeble, old man with dementia (aka President Joe Biden). If you don't believe me, just see the 14,000 Haitian migrants hiding under a bridge in Texas, now released into America by Biden. That should help the COVID-19 pandemic.

But the worst is yet to come. I'm referring to Biden's vaccine mandate. This is the most dangerous threat to our national security in history.

As a nationally syndicated radio host, I get thousands of emails a week. The ones I'm getting right now are downright tragic. I'm getting heartfelt letters of anguish from police officers, firefighters, paramedics, nurses, corrections officers, active-duty military, military fighter jet pilots, even Navy SEALs.

They're all getting ready to quit or be fired because of vaccine mandates. They do not want the vaccine. Even if they have to give up their pensions. Even if they are one year away from retirement and a six-figure pension.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/09/26/police-fire-military-being-gutted-by-vaccine-mandate-is-this-chinas-plan-to-destroy-the-usa-n2596476

The more resistance the better.  Yes it's going to really make things difficult, but if people on both sides of the aisle resist Joe & Co. the better!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

I see it at the hospital I work at with medical staff and talking to others they’re experiencing the same thing where we’ve had people quit over the mandate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy