Author Topic: Virginia Voters Hold Nothing Back When They Explain Why Biden, Dems Turned Them Into Republicans  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia Voters Hold Nothing Back When They Explain Why Biden, Dems Turned Them Into Republicans

Melanie Wilcox
Contributor
November 04, 2021 7:56 PM ET

Voters in Virginia told Telemundo News in clips posted on Nov. 3 and Nov. 4 that President Joe Biden and the Democratic Party and liberals have turned them into Republicans — and they were brutally honest.

“I believe that Biden turned me into a Republican,” the voter said, standing in front of signs supporting former Gov. Terry McAuliffe, the defeated candidate in Virginia’s gubernatorial race. “Biden is destroying the economy. Inflation is through the roof and everything is terrible.”

https://twitter.com/BonillaJL/status/1455922531022561281

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/04/virginia-voters-joe-biden-republicans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Folks, we are seeing Part two of the Reagan Democrats.
 :yowsa:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We are the melting pot.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

We are the melting pot.

And that scares The left

In 2020, Donald Trump increased his support among black men and especially Hispanics. That would be a big deal in any race for a Republican but it comes after four years of calling him a racist or white Supremest.

Those labels are just not working that well anymore but the Democrats have gotten so used to using them, they don’t know anything else
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Why are we fighting these 1865 to 1965 style battles in 2021

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And that scares The left

@LMAO

There is nothing in this world that scares the DNC more than the thought that blacks will be leaving the Dim Plantation and start registering and voting Republican.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why are we fighting these 1865 to 1965 style battles in 2021

@LMAO

Because those are the political battles that are being presented to us.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

There is nothing in this world that scares the DNC more than the thought that blacks will be leaving the Dim Plantation and start registering and voting Republican.

That's why their emphisis on race. When you turn on the TV and watch legacy news, you would think we are in the midst of the civil rights marches of the 1960's and Selma instead of 2021

Even if they don't agree with her politically, what's so difficult for the left to hold up someone like Sears as a success?

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's why their emphisis on race. When you turn on the TV and watch legacy news, you would think we are in the midst of the civil rights marches of the 1960's and Selma instead of 2021

Even if they don't agree with her politically, what's so difficult for the left to hold up someone like Sears as a success?

@LMAO

Because the left sees her as a traitor to the cause,as well as a genuine threat to their potential political successes.

Hell,some of those old-line eastern family descendants might even have to get actual jobs if her actions catch on.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@LMAO

Because the left sees her as a traitor to the cause,as well as a genuine threat to their potential political successes.

Hell,some of those old-line eastern family descendants might even have to get actual jobs if her actions catch on.
Who, in their right mind would hire that bunch of nonproductive jerks? Nothing but whining and trouble.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis