Author Topic: MSNBC’s host diminishes Winsome Sears’ triumph to being little more than a white Republican’s ‘best  (Read 370 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s host diminishes Winsome Sears’ triumph to being little more than a white Republican’s ‘best friend’
November 4, 2021 | Robert Jonathan

It’s been a rough couple of days for the corporate media, which Tucker Carlson has described as the public relations arm of the Democrat Party, after the GOP swept all the statewide offices in Virginia and took control of the House of Delegates in Tuesday’s election.

MSNBC’s Mehdi Hasan, an apparent Wikipedia fan, is one of the many TV pundits who suddenly, moreover, doesn’t seem inclined to celebrate diversity.

In addition to CRT foe Glenn Youngkin at the top of the ticket, Virginia voters elected Winsome Sears, an African-American woman and former U.S. Marine as lieutenant governor, and Cuban-American Jason Miyares as attorney general.

Hasan took to Twitter to nonetheless play the tired white supremacy card and, of course, bash ex-President Donald Trump in the process.

“The argument that white supremacy & racial resentment couldn’t have helped power Youngkin to victory in VA because the Republicans elected a black lieutenant governor – Winsome Sears – is as convincing as saying Trump isn’t a racist because he made Ben Carson his HUD secretary,” he wrote.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/04/msnbcs-host-diminishes-winsome-sears-triumph-to-being-little-more-than-a-white-republicans-best-friend-1158260/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

If Sears was denied nomination by the GOP, they would be racists. When she is nominated and wins her election, Republicans are still racists and Sears is just a token.
Dems simply can't  believe that a black American doesn't want to be a taker.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... won't be long before the Uncle Tom and traitor accusations start.

It's seems the Dems keep sending black women to the back of the DNC bus.  Stacey Abrams would be a far better DNC chair than Jaime Harrison.

Stacey Abrams' years of grass-roots work made Georgia competitive for the Dems.

Jaime Harrison got a lot of press, raised a lot of money, and he lost.  So the DNC chose a loser as its chairperson.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Sorry, Winsome, you just ain't black!

*****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Sorry, Winsome, you just ain't black!

*****rollingeyes*****

There was a article about how slowly Hispanics are leaning towards the GOP. Now imagine you’re a Democrat and the only group you have left is inner-city blacks

Like the days of slavery,when  one leaves the plantation, that’s expensive. In the old days, they would send bloodhounds to find the slave. Today, the left just calls them Uncle Tom’s and race traitors
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You're only a minority if one of the White Liberals' Plantation News Networks says you are!

Otherwise you are a white supremacist.
The Republic is lost.

Offline cato potatoe

God, these people are stupid.  Zero self-awareness.  These arguments were obnoxious in freshman sociology class, and here they are using them at 50 years old.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,since their only other option would be to admit they were wrong,what else did you expect them to claim?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

God, these people are stupid.  Zero self-awareness.  These arguments were obnoxious in freshman sociology class, and here they are using them at 50 years old.

The audience of MSNBC are the Bernie Sanders supporters. They live to hear this garbage.

Yet these are the same people that decried Donald Trump as divisive
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy