Author Topic: New Jersey Voter Fraud Allegations – Video Shows Republican Winning Largest County With 100% Of Vot  (Read 478 times)

Offline American Girl

Offline Hoodat

Bergen County had already announced that all absentee ballots had been counted before the additional 41,000 ballots showed up.  Those extra ballots went 76% for Murphy in a county that was virtually an even split.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

Bergen County had already announced that all absentee ballots had been counted before the additional 41,000 ballots showed up.  Those extra ballots went 76% for Murphy in a county that was virtually an even split.

What a great example of why the Pubs have to reform voting procedures in states they win. We have to end the massive mail in ballots and use of machines that can be controlled remotely. Paper ballots that can be tracked back to the precinct are the way we need to go.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Found Ballots" at the last minute of an election ALWAYS, ALWAYS, favor the Democrat candidate in every case. There has NEVER been a case where an election turned toward the Republican based on 'last minute' found ballots. That is strictly a Democrat phenomenon.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Why would only Bergen county have additional 40 thousand of mail-in ballots when the other counties didn't add anything sounds strange?

https://www.rightjournalism.com/new-jersey-voter-fraud-allegations-video-shows-republican-winning-largest-county-with-100-of-votes-counted-then-vote-flips-and-democrat-wins-county/

Dunno. Certain counties are always Democrat, like Mercer and Middlesex, while counties in the South and Hunterdon are always red.

The fact that this election is this close. Maybe upsets for Congress and Senate next year?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nj-governor-e2-80-99s-race-fallout-could-claim-senate-president-sweeney-as-democrats-trail-key-legislative-races/ar-AAQhhTa?ocid=BingNewsSearch
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I am curious how these vote totals stack up against the number of registered voters.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Bergen County Vote totals

2013 - 212k

2017 - 213k

2021 - 220k

2021 amended - 262k

I call BS.

Offline Hoodat

I am curious how these vote totals stack up against the number of registered voters.

Bergen County (estimates)

Registered Voters  -  689k

Total population  -  932k

Population eligible to vote - 680k

Offline Hoodat

ILLEGAL CONDUCT: New Jersey Gubernatorial Election Worker Tells Non-Citizen and Non-Registered Voter She Will Allow Him to ‘Fill Out Completely a Ballot Now’

• NJ Election Worker, Essex County: “Remember, we were allowing anyone to come in.”

• NJ Election Worker, Essex County: “I’ll let you fill out completely a ballot now. Whether or not it’s going to count, I don’t know.”

• NJ Election Worker, Essex County: “Listen, we’ll let you do it [fill out a ballot].”

[East Orange, N.J. – Nov. 3, 2021] Project Veritas released a new video today exposing malfeasance that took place in the state’s gubernatorial election, where an election worker was willing to provide a ballot to a Veritas journalist disguised as a non-citizen and non-registered voter.

In a conversation between two election workers, one of them affirmed to the other that there was no true voter verification occurring at that location during the presidential election -- and supported providing a ballot to the Veritas journalist posing as a non-registered non-citizen.

“Remember, we were allowing anyone to come in,” she said.  .  .

(Video at link)   https://www.projectveritas.com/news/illegal-conduct-new-jersey-gubernatorial-election-worker-tells-non-citizen/

Offline Hoodat

Another 4k votes just showed up in Murphy's vote total in Bergen County.  He's over 140k there now - up 36,000 from their initial announcement that all votes had been counted.

New total for the county - 266k, exceeding last election total by 25%.

Offline LegalAmerican

"Found Ballots" at the last minute of an election ALWAYS, ALWAYS, favor the Democrat candidate in every case. There has NEVER been a case where an election turned toward the Republican based on 'last minute' found ballots. That is strictly a Democrat phenomenon.

Most of us KNEW ....it was more voter fraud!  You can depend on it from demon-rats.   888high58888

Offline Hoodat

NJ ELECTION UPDATE: 56 Voting Machines Were Shut Down, Shipped To Warehouse On Election Night In Dem Stronghold County Where Gov Murphy Got Over 113K Votes

Patty McMurray  |  Nov 4, 2021

After the polls closed in New Jersey on Tuesday evening, stunned political pundits watched GOP candidate Jack Ciattarelli take the lead in the governor’s race against the incumbent Democrat Governor Phil Murphy.

Then, on Wednesday morning, after Americans watched coverage of the election showing Ciattarelli flipping traditionally blue counties to red and picking up significantly more votes in red counties than in previous elections, something curious happened—with almost 100% of red counties reporting their votes, election results from Democrat stronghold counties began to trickle in, and Murphy began to take a negligible lead. As the day wore on, more blue counties reported their results, and like magic, Murphy got just enough votes to be declared the winner.

In Essex County, a Democrat stronghold,  56 voting machines were shut down on election night and were NOT counted.

On Wednesday, County Clerk Christopher Durkin said voting machines in 56 districts were shut down without being counted first.

Durkin blamed the shutdown of 56 voting machines on a “poll worker error.” The News 12 reporter Tony Caputo asked Durkin about the location of the voting machines and when they would be counted? Durkin answered, “It’s a mix; they are mostly in Newark, in East Orange, Irvington, Maplewood, Montclair, the majority of those 56 districts.”

https://100percentfedup.com/nj-election-update-56-voting-machines-were-shut-down-shipped-to-warehouse-on-election-night-in-dem-stronghold-county-where-gov-murphy-got-over-113k-votes/

Offline Hoodat

Election Day 2021: 56 districts in Essex County did not count votes on Election Night. Here’s why.

Nov 03, 2021, 12:13pm

Essex County Clerk Christopher Durkin says he has a lot of work ahead of him after the votes from 56 districts were not counted Tuesday night in the county.

“It’s a mix but they are mostly in Newark, in East Orange, Irvington, Maplewood, Montclair, the majority of those 56 districts,” says Durkin.

Durkin says you can call it poll worker error. There will be an investigation as to why it happened. He asks New Jersey residents not to jump to conclusions as to why the 56 voting machines were shut down last night without being counted first. 

“Those machines are at the polling places right now,” says Durkin. “Those machines have to be brought back to the warehouse. A judge will issue an order for us to open those machines, retrieve the results and post those results.

But it doesn’t look like that will happen on Wednesday.  .  .  .

.  .  .  Meanwhile, five districts in Paterson are in a similar situation with their voting machines, according to Mayor Andre Seigh.

https://newjersey.news12.com/election-day-2021-56-districts-in-essex-county-did-not-count-votes-last-night-here-s-why

Offline LegalAmerican

Bingo.  Been going on for decades.  Obama and  o biden for sure.  O biden even SAYS SO!   What is to question? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0&t=1s
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 02:00:21 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

ILLEGAL CONDUCT: New Jersey Gubernatorial Election Worker Tells Non-Citizen and Non-Registered Voter She Will Allow Him to ‘Fill Out Completely a Ballot Now’

• NJ Election Worker, Essex County: “Remember, we were allowing anyone to come in.”

• NJ Election Worker, Essex County: “I’ll let you fill out completely a ballot now. Whether or not it’s going to count, I don’t know.”

• NJ Election Worker, Essex County: “Listen, we’ll let you do it [fill out a ballot].”

[East Orange, N.J. – Nov. 3, 2021] Project Veritas released a new video today exposing malfeasance that took place in the state’s gubernatorial election, where an election worker was willing to provide a ballot to a Veritas journalist disguised as a non-citizen and non-registered voter.

In a conversation between two election workers, one of them affirmed to the other that there was no true voter verification occurring at that location during the presidential election -- and supported providing a ballot to the Veritas journalist posing as a non-registered non-citizen.

“Remember, we were allowing anyone to come in,” she said.  .  .

(Video at link)   https://www.projectveritas.com/news/illegal-conduct-new-jersey-gubernatorial-election-worker-tells-non-citizen/

Just going to post this very item!  lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jgSUhe1jE0&t=32s

Offline LMAO

Isn’t it just simply a possibility that Murphy won reelection?

It was very close and hardly a mandate for him but it’s a possibility that he simply won

New Jersey is just about as blue as New York

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Isn’t it just simply a possibility that Murphy won reelection?

It was very close and hardly a mandate for him but it’s a possibility that he simply won

New Jersey is just about as blue as New York
Sure. It's like flipping a penny off the Empire State Building and having it land perfectly on edge. It is a possible outcome, but not a likely outcome, and with every "found" vote in districts that were "100% counted" favoring the overthrow of those results the first time the "100%" were all counted, the probability of criminal activity approaches 100%.

The first thing I see needed is a cutoff time for ballots.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 06:46:43 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Most of us KNEW ....it was more voter fraud!  You can depend on it from demon-rats.   888high58888

@LegalAmerican

Is anyone ever surprised by corruption in New Jersey?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

The first thing I see needed is a cutoff time for ballots.

Agree
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline American Girl

Hey, American girl!   Welcome.  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Thank you, my friend <3