Author Topic: Axelrod: If I Were in W.H., Dem Leadership, I’d Worry about Dems in Swing Districts Re-Considering R  (Read 118 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Axelrod: If I Were in W.H., Dem Leadership, I’d Worry about Dems in Swing Districts Re-Considering Reconciliation Bill

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1455735699198590977

Ian Hanchett 2 Nov 2021

During CNN’s election coverage on Tuesday, CNN Senior Political Commentator and former Obama adviser David Axelrod stated that if he was in the White House or Democratic leadership in Congress, he’d be concerned about Democrats in swing districts re-considering their votes on the reconciliation bill.

Axelrod said, “
  • ne of the questions I have is, if you’re Democrat sitting on Capitol Hill, and you’re from one of these swing districts in suburban areas, are you re-thinking tonight your vote on this reconciliation package? Are you thinking, maybe it’s best we shouldn’t do it? If I were sitting in the White House, if I were sitting in the leadership of the — in the Democratic councils in the Congress, I’d be worried about that. I’d be trying to firm these people up. Because there’s going to be — I just know how this goes. I have experienced it. I know when things go badly, people begin to think of themselves.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/02/axelrod-if-i-were-in-w-h-dem-leadership-id-worry-about-dems-in-swing-districts-re-considering-reconciliation-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Only if you are not a fool
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bilo

I think the opposite is going to occur. The leftists know time is short. They are going to lose the majority in the House or Senate, or both, so they need to double down now. The swing district Rats will be bought off with future employment opportunities and the threat that there won't be any such opportunities if they don't fall in line. The swing district Rats will fall in line because they can see the odds are stacked against them winning re-election.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I think the opposite is going to occur. The leftists know time is short. They are going to lose the majority in the House or Senate, or both, so they need to double down now. The swing district Rats will be bought off with future employment opportunities and the threat that there won't be any such opportunities if they don't fall in line. The swing district Rats will fall in line because they can see the odds are stacked against them winning re-election.
Main thing going against that thinking is the need for self-preservation.

Dems in swing districts want to get re-elected, not just fall on swords.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Virginia looks lost to the democrats, unless massive voter fraud can swing the election.  An extra two days to massively manufacture election ballots.....  Like history repeating itself, eh?
Jooisy ain't lookin too good either!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions