Author Topic: Rutgers Professor: “White People Are Committed to Being Villains – We Gotta Take These Motherf**kers  (Read 469 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Cristina Laila 10/29/2021

Rutgers Professor: “White People Are Committed to Being Villains – We Gotta Take These Motherf**kers Out” (VIDEO)

Rutgers professor Dr. Brittney Cooper slammed white people as “villains” during an interview with The Root last month.

Cooper falsely claimed that black and brown people happily co-existed and sailed around the world until whites came along and destroyed the world with violence.

The racist professor said, “white people showed up being raggedy and violent and terrible and trying to take everything from everybody.”

“White people are committed to being villains,” Cooper said. “We gotta take these motherf**kers out, but like, we can’t say that, right?”

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/rutgers-professor-white-people-committed-villains-gotta-take-motherfkers-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSJndnaKRKs

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have no words. My white people bought their land from two tribes of 'red' people who were fighting over it, and ended a war.

For that we get this historical ignorance.

Tribalism leads to conflict. Every time.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Why is it almost every one of the most militaristic of these race warriors is a woman who looks like she never misses a meal?

Offline Absalom

I have no words. My white people bought their land from two tribes of 'red' people who were fighting over it, and ended a war.
For that we get this historical ignorance.
Tribalism leads to conflict. Every time.
-----------------------------------
Smokin, an acquaintance from my past, Jeremy Black, at Cambridge, I believe, authored
"SLAVERY"; as the consequence of the natural inequality that existed from Man's first days.
Yet it's impact was harshest in Africa because of their Tribal Culture which embraced strong
group thinking and rejected individualism, the wisdom of Ancient Greece.
As the African Tribes were chronically war prone, they became aware that prisoners had an
exchange value, particularly in the Middle East, hence the origin of the African Slave trade,
with the Arab Corsairs driving the busses( boats).
Saying this in public will likely get one stoned, yet it remains the reality of history.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If white people really were the racist villains claimed by borderline retarded blacks,there would be no blacks still living in the US,never mind blacks holding elective office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

Why is it almost every one of the most militaristic of these race warriors is a woman who looks like she never misses a meal?

Forget about missing meals; this one looks like she never misses seconds.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
-----------------------------------
Smokin, an acquaintance from my past, Jeremy Black, at Cambridge, I believe, authored
"SLAVERY"; as the consequence of the natural inequality that existed from Man's first days.
Yet it's impact was harshest in Africa because of their Tribal Culture which embraced strong
group thinking and rejected individualism, the wisdom of Ancient Greece.
As the African Tribes were chronically war prone, they became aware that prisoners had an
exchange value, particularly in the Middle East, hence the origin of the African Slave trade,
with the Arab Corsairs driving the busses( boats).
Saying this in public will likely get one stoned, yet it remains the reality of history.
Very true. --and do you blame them?

For the leader of a tribe who sees a chance to unload some worthless captured enemies (worthless or they would not have been captured), and perhaps a n'er do well or two of his own (not to mention the cousin who is eyeing his throne and wife) and get some pretty baubles to make that favorite wife happy, it is a true win-win situation.

But not all slaves came from Africa, nor was all slavery malevolent. An ancestor (Catholic, Manor Lord) owned a Jesuit Priest during the Protestant Reformation in MD in the 1730s, an arrangement which made the Priest property of the Manor Lord, and untouchable without his express permission--which likely saved the Priest from a miserable death, and gained my ancestor's children a decent education. The Priest was sold his freedom back at the end of the upheaval. The idea of enslavement as sanctuary may seem novel, but it happened.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

It was never about equality or getting along....was it? 

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I'm sure there's a position in Biden's administration for this charming lady.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline mikezpen

Good looks aren't everything.

Offline skeeter

It was never about equality or getting along....was it?
Nope. Tribalism is never about getting along. Its about dominating and enslaving.

I'll be damned if I'll be enslaved by profane slobs like this.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 02:17:43 pm by skeeter »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The fact Rutgers hasn't fired or suspended this bitch speaks volumes about that POS institution.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Grifters gonna grift...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Anyone have the contact info for Rutgers?  We should all be sending emails, letters, etc.

Offline PeteS in CA

Does NJ have a "Red Flag Law"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

Nope. Tribalism is never about getting along. Its about dominating and enslaving.

I'll be damned if I'll be enslaved by profane slobs like this.

:thumbsup: