Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday  (Read 21740 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2021, 09:48:55 pm »
As I said, the defense isn't gonna even have to expend the effort calling its own witnesses.

The Prosecution is for the Defense.

Unbelievably inept.   God bless them for it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2021, 09:50:43 pm »
Maybe the prosecution should compensate him for spending two months in jail for false arrest.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2021, 12:02:34 am »
Maybe the prosecution should compensate him for spending two months in jail for false arrest.

I can't watch this circus.....the rioter, ANTIFA/BLM...are protected while a young man is arrested for saving his own life, when a gun pointed to his head, a skateboard to his head and a foot stomp!  HE STOPPED THEM.
THE TRAVESTY IS ARRESTING HIM....AT ALL!   

Offline skeeter

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2021, 12:04:35 am »

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1457837109465681921
I hope Rittenhouse' attorney played the video the world saw during his cross examination & asked him again.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2021, 12:08:29 am »
Young Kyle yelled....FRIENDLY, FRIENDLY, FRIENDLY!   He also, cleaned off all the graffiti and vandalism done by ANTIFA/BLM.. on walls.   I would think KYLE IS A SAINT!    He also asked if anyone needed medical help.  SAINT...AGAIN. 

Online Kamaji

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2021, 12:10:11 am »
BREAKING: Prosecutor Hangs Head In Shame As Star Witness Admits He Was Only Shot AFTER Pointing Gun At Kyle Rittenhouse

"It wasn't until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun - now your hands down - pointed at him that he fired? Right?" Chorafisi asked. Grosskreutz responded, "Correct."

by Gabriel Keane   
November 8, 2021

more
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-prosecutor-hangs-head-in-shame-after-star-witness-admits-he-was-only-shot-after-pointing-gun-at-kyle-rittenhouse/

That alone should justify a motion to dismiss at that point in time. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2021, 01:02:48 am »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
This cop is straight-up lying about Kyle Rittenhouse

Says Rosenbaum didn’t chase Kyle. Weird how this detective also has the same last name as the mayor and the DA

Detective Douchebag?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2021, 02:05:15 am »
Detective Douchebag?

The lead detective for Kyle’s case is the mayor’s nephew.

And the District Attorney prosecuting the case is a first cousin of the mayor.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2021, 02:25:51 am »

A long line of losers in that family tree.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2021, 11:44:38 am »
Young Kyle yelled....FRIENDLY, FRIENDLY, FRIENDLY!   He also, cleaned off all the graffiti and vandalism done by ANTIFA/BLM.. on walls.   I would think KYLE IS A SAINT!    He also asked if anyone needed medical help.  SAINT...AGAIN.
Welcome to Democrat crap, where no good deed goes unpunished.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2021, 12:56:56 pm »
 Rittenhouse Trial Day 5: Alleged Victim Gaige Grosskreutz Implodes, Admits Had Glock Pointed At Kyle When Shot, Lied to Police About It

It would be hard to fully express what a catastrophe this day was for Prosecutor Binger. State laughably responds with suddenly-discovered drone footage.

Legal Insurrection by Andrew Branca Monday, November 8, 2021

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/11/rittenhouse-trial-day-5-alleged-victim-gaige-grosskreutz-implodes-admits-had-glock-pointed-at-kyle-when-shot-lied-to-police-about-it/

And it would be hard to fully express what a catastrophe this day was for Prosecutor Binger.

The prosecution’s demise came into the courtroom in the form of its star witness, Gaige Grosskreutz, famously struck in the right bicep as he closed on the fallen 17-year-old with a Glock pistol in his hand.

Grosskreutz Only Shot When His Gun Aimed at Rittenhouse

By far the most destructive of Grosskreutz testimony to the State narrative of guilt was when he recounted before the jury that at the moment that he was shot in the bicep by Kyle—the moment that his bicep was “vaporized,” to use his own language—his Glock 27 .40-caliber pistol with a round in the chamber was pointed directly at Kyle from a distance of perhaps 3 feet.

Kyle Only Ever Shot People Actually Attacking Him

Almost as compelling was Gaige Grosskreutz—I remind you, the STATE’s star witness—testifying repeatedly how Rittenhouse only ever shot at people who were actually attacking him, and never fired a shot at anybody who was not, or even anybody who appeared to have begun and attack but then backed of.

Grosskreutz Was Concerned Attacks Might Cause Kyle Senior Injury

Perhaps as sweet as Grosskreutz’ testimony about how disciplined Kyle was in his judicious use of deadly defensive force only against people apparently attempting to kill or maim him, was Grosskreutz’ testimony about his own tender concerns for Kyle’s well-being while being attacked by multiple deadly force aggressors.

Grosskreutz Shouted at Huber to Stop Striking Kyle with Skateboard

Indeed, so concerned was Grosskreutz by the danger of Huber’s skateboard attack, that he repeatedly shouted at Huber to stop hitting Kyle with the board—yes, that’s his own testimony under cross-examination today:

Grosskreutz Concedes “Jump Kick Man” Kicking Kyle in the Face with Boots

And it wasn’t just Huber whom Grosskreutz described as attacking Kyle with deadly force—meaning, legally, force capable of causing death or serious bodily injury.  Although Grosskreutz burned much of what little credibility he might have had by pretending that “jump kick man” was not kicking work boots into Kyle’s face, he was ultimately compelled to conceded the truth of that attack:

At Every Grosskreutz Had with Kyle, the 17-year-old Was Non-Confrontational

Perhaps as helpful to the defense, Grosskreutz was compelled under cross-examination to concede that in every one of his own interactions with Rittenhouse—until, of course, his attack on the fallen 17-year-old with the Glock pistol—that Kyle was far from volatile or provocative, but was instead non-confrontational, and simply seeking to help people.  And this was true even when it was Grosskreutz himself acting in a provocative manner towards Kyle:

So Much for the “They Were Saving Kenosha From an Active Shooter” Narrative

Surprise! Grosskreutz Himself was UNLAWFULLY Armed with a Firearm

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

For much of the rest of his testimony under cross-examination, Grosskreutz simply presented as a bald-faced liar.

For example, despite the voluminous video evidence of Grosskreutz chasing down a fleeing Kyle Rittenhouse, video that was repeatedly shown to the jury during cross-examination, Grosskreutz repeated lied and said he was not chasing Kyle.

The State’s Suddenly Discovered “Unicorn” Evidence

As entertaining as the Grosskreutz cross-examination was to watch, another highlight of the day was ADA Binger’s “triumphant” presentation of his suddenly discovered “Unicorn” evidence that I supposed is intended to put the final nail in the coffin of Kyle’s self-defense narrative.

This “unicorn” evidence comes in the form of drone footage—not the FBI aerial footage we’ve already seen, but footage from a consumer-level drone, like a DJI Mavic 2 Pro.  This amazing video footage purportedly appeared on the prosecutor’s doorstep just this past Friday morning, left I suppose by the evidence fairy.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2021, 01:55:09 pm »
That alone should justify a motion to dismiss at that point in time.

You would think

But after Derek Chauvin, I can’t predict where this will ultimately end up

Merrick Garland may go after Rittenhouse for violating ANTIFA’s civil rights to burn down cities and to point guns at people
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2021, 02:01:18 pm »

So this town has a Mayor Douchebag, a District Attorney Douchebag, and a Detective Douchebag?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2021, 02:09:52 pm »
So this town has a Mayor Douchebag, a District Attorney Douchebag, and a Detective Douchebag?

@Hoodat

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGdjKvivJA8
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 02:11:39 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2021, 02:12:12 pm »
And their cousin, DA Fauxhawk.