Author Topic: The US Navy has figured out what a nuclear-powered attack submarine ran into in the South China Sea  (Read 135 times)

rangerrebew

The US Navy has figured out what a nuclear-powered attack submarine ran into in the South China Sea
Ryan Pickrell

The US Navy has completed its investigation into a submarine incident in the South China Sea.

The USS Connecticut ran aground on an uncharted seamount, USNI News first reported.

The investigation has been sent to the fleet commander, who will consider accountability actions.

US Navy investigators have determined what a nuclear-powered attack submarine hit in the South China Sea last month, USNI News reported Monday, citing defense officials familiar with the investigation and a legislative official.

https://www.businessinsider.com/navy-investigation-attack-submarine-collision-south-china-sea-2021-11

rangerrebew

I wouldn't be the least surprised if there were many more man made "uncharted seamounts" near their man made islands with the purpose of doing what they did, deter submarine spying. :pondering:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah, not buying it still think the chicoms prolly lost a sub. Also if it was an uncharted sea mount what accountability? Are they going to sacrifice some officers so that they can keep this story running?

Offline Kamaji

I wouldn't be the least surprised if there were many more man made "uncharted seamounts" near their man made islands with the purpose of doing what they did, deter submarine spying. :pondering:

Yup

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bahhh Humbug...  I think an investigation and subsequent provocation is in order.

I think this is a job for Green Peace. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.