Author Topic: Four Bodies Found Dead In A Cornfield, The Autopsy Revealed Something CHILLING!  (Read 197 times)

rangerrebew

Four Bodies Found Dead In A Cornfield, The Autopsy Revealed Something CHILLING!

It was a day of mixed emotions for the families of the four Minnesotans found shot to death and left in a car in a western Wisconsin cornfield, after the police finally arrest the suspect.

The victims are as follows:

Nitosha Lee Flug-Presley, female, 30 years old of Stillwater, MN

Matthew Isiah Pettus, male, 26 years old of Saint Paul, MN

Loyace Foreman III, male, 35 years old of Saint Paul, MN

Jasmine Christine Sturm, female, 30 years old of Saint Paul, MN

“We’re very grateful and we’re still processing. I think everything has been happening so fast,” said Ashli Jones whose brother, 35-year-old Loyace Foreman III was one of the four killed.

The victims’ bodies were found by a farmer in a cornfield on Sept. 12 just outside of the Town of Sheridan in Dunn County, roughly 60 miles (97 kilometers) east of St. Paul. Authorities said all four had been shot.

https://dailyallegiant.com/four-bodies-found-dead-in-a-cornfield-the-autopsy-revealed-something-chilling/?utm_source=DA-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:35298618&utm_campaign=11-1%206P

rangerrebew

I'm sorry but they look like fine BLM or antifa warriors.  :MiniGun:

Online DB

I'm sorry but they look like fine BLM or antifa warriors.  :MiniGun:

BLM and Antifa warriors are usually white...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Drug related?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis