Author Topic: McMaken: Three Reasons To Start Taking Secession Seriously  (Read 419 times)

Offline bilo

McMaken: Three Reasons To Start Taking Secession Seriously
« on: October 30, 2021, 02:26:59 pm »
The first reason we must now take secession seriously is that it’s no longer a topic of discussion among the most radical.

A second reason to take secession seriously is the fact that the Left doesn’t seem to be learning anything from the rise of separatism.

Finally, the mainstreaming of secession means now is the appropriate time to start asking the difficult questions about how separation would actually take place.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mcmaken-three-reasons-start-taking-secession-seriously

In real life, big political changes have a habit of occurring regardless of what the official planners want, and what the official plans say. That is, events have a way of overwhelming what the elites think is the proper way of doing things. But fostering serious discussion now could help avert at least some unpleasant surprises in the longer term. On the other hand, living in denial about secession won't improve things. And, of course, the matter of secession is not "if" but "when." All polities come to an end at some point either through disintegration or revolution. In many cases, the world improves when old states like the Roman Empire collapse.  The fanciful America-will-last-forever position is something that should seem plausible only to small children or the hopelessly naïve.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

Re: McMaken: Three Reasons To Start Taking Secession Seriously
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 02:29:58 pm »
If the Pubs win big (despite Rats attempts to steal elections) in 2022 & 2024 instead of trying to "force" our view of liberty on the collectivists why not just let them go?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 02:39:09 pm »
If the Pubs win big (despite Rats attempts to steal elections) in 2022 & 2024 instead of trying to "force" our view of liberty on the collectivists why not just let them go?
'Cause they're like authoritarians all over - they cannot co-exist with any other ideology. They'll infiltrate and convert eventually. They need to be decisively obliterated.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 05:55:49 pm »
The first reason we must now take secession seriously is that it’s no longer a topic of discussion among the most radical.
A second reason to take secession seriously is the fact that the Left doesn’t seem to be learning anything from the rise of separatism.
Finally, the mainstreaming of secession means now is the appropriate time to start asking the difficult questions about how separation would actually take place.
In real life, big political changes have a habit of occurring regardless of what the official planners want, and what the official plans say.
That is, events have a way of overwhelming what the elites think is the proper way of doing things.
But fostering serious discussion now could help avert at least some unpleasant surprises in the longer term.
On the other hand, living in denial about secession won't improve things.
And, of course, the matter of secession is not "if" but "when."
All polities come to an end at some point either through disintegration or revolution.
In many cases, the world improves when old states like the Roman Empire collapse. 
The fanciful America-will-last-forever position is something that should seem plausible only to small children or the hopelessly naïve.
---------------------------
Indeed Man and his creations are imperfect & mortal, yet some caveats.
* Rome persevered for some 1,200 years yet the world is hardly 'better off' for their demise!!!
* Separation/disintegration of the existing order needs leadership capable of replacement
   having purpose and vision, attributes presently non-existent among our "Leaders"!
Simply compare our first 5 to our last 5 noisy stooges.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 05:56:58 pm by Absalom »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2021, 06:25:44 pm »

IMHO there is no way that the Pubs are going to win in future elections. How are they going to win when elections are stolen and the  DEMS seat who they want?  No nationwide changes have been made to ensure election integrity.  No changes have even been implemented by the RNC.  The GOP is dead and will remain that way. They are the party of do nothing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2021, 06:37:55 pm »
IMHO there is no way that the Pubs are going to win in future elections. How are they going to win when elections are stolen and the  DEMS seat who they want?  No nationwide changes have been made to ensure election integrity.  No changes have even been implemented by the RNC.  The GOP is dead and will remain that way. They are the party of do nothing.

And yet this happen this year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/republican-nabs-iowa-house-seat-in-special-election-held-by-dems-for-decades.amp
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2021, 10:35:07 pm »
Is it time yet for the red states to convene that "New Continental Congress" ???

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2021, 10:41:34 pm »
The national debt noose is too tight regardless if states were to split up or not.

The debt is unpayable and eventually will consume everything - all done in each of our names regardless of how we voted.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2021, 11:50:13 pm »
Is it time yet for the red states to convene that "New Continental Congress" ???
There is a revolution coming. The DCP thinks they have the upper hand but they are seriously mistaken.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2021, 12:10:16 am »
The national debt noose is too tight regardless if states were to split up or not.

The debt is unpayable and eventually will consume everything - all done in each of our names regardless of how we voted.
Exactly what does that have to do with any aspect of secession?

If my state decides to leave, it will pay for its share of the national debt with our share of the Social Security lockbox Algore says exists.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 12:12:06 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Absalom

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2021, 02:26:19 am »
The yap about secession indicates that more and more are aware of the discontent raging across nation, yet an observation.
Succession is irrelevant as many are upping sticks and simply moving to the nation of their forebears.
Doubt it??? The statistics from our Immigration & Naturalization Service confirm this reality.

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2021, 11:32:48 pm »
The yap about secession indicates that more and more are aware of the discontent raging across nation, yet an observation.
Succession is irrelevant as many are upping sticks and simply moving to the nation of their forebears.
Doubt it??? The statistics from our Immigration & Naturalization Service confirm this reality.
Your writing appears slurred, perhaps a Biden effect?

And I do doubt what you said about the INS keeping those statistics. as the INS ceased to exist in 2003.

From what I could find, the US government does not keep records of US citizens emigrating to other countries, so please identify your source.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Absalom

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2021, 12:57:42 am »
Your writing appears slurred, perhaps a Biden effect?
And I do doubt what you said about the INS keeping those statistics. as the INS ceased to exist in 2003.
From what I could find, the US government does not keep records of US citizens emigrating to other countries, so please identify your source.
-------------------------
Apologies for my error, as I overlooked the label change from USINS to USCIS (Citizenship & Immigration Service).
Nevertheless the essence of the work of the Agency remains the same.
Several publications, among then Forbes and the WSJ have published projections of those surrendering their
US citizenship and moving abroad. They tend to be those very well to do financially and their number is
expected to surpass 12,000 by year end.

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2021, 01:26:22 am »
-------------------------
Apologies for my error, as I overlooked the label change from USINS to USCIS (Citizenship & Immigration Service).
Nevertheless the essence of the work of the Agency remains the same.
Several publications, among then Forbes and the WSJ have published projections of those surrendering their
US citizenship and moving abroad. They tend to be those very well to do financially and their number is
expected to surpass 12,000 by year end.
Seems there are a lot more than that amount of well-heeled leaving just New York state for other states, mostly Florida, so the numbers are not that consequential.

And I think that the current USCIS mirrors the past organization at all not in the least.
Any organization whose #1 Strategic Mission is to serve its employees rather than to serve the citizens of this nation is suspect as a self-serving bureaucracy like so many are at the federal level..
From its website:

Strategic Goal 1:
Strengthen our investment in an empowered workforce to better
accomplish the agency’s mission

Empowering the USCIS workforce means we will champion our employees at all levels across
the organization to meet challenges and achieve mission success. The USCIS workforce must
become more nimble and broaden its expertise as we transition our processes from a paperbased environment to a digital environment. We must strengthen our capacity to learn and
apply technology as our workplace footprints change and our workload fluctuates in volume
and complexity. In particular, we must:
• Recruit, develop, and retain a diverse, highly-trained, and flexible workforce;
• Position our workforce to be more agile and successful in responding to change;
• Encourage collaboration and innovation so employees are more involved in decisions; and
• Recruit, develop, and retain strategic and forward-thinking leaders who will improve our
performance and accountability.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/reports/USCIS_Strategic_Plan_2019-2021.pdf

« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 01:28:23 am by IsailedawayfromFR »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2021, 02:58:28 am »
Think as you please!

Offline Longiron

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2021, 03:39:50 pm »
'Cause they're like authoritarians all over - they cannot co-exist with any other ideology. They'll infiltrate and convert eventually. They need to be decisively obliterated.

Thank YOU! People are now just starting to realize the R party is the problem. The Dems cannot do anything without the the support of the R Party called the UNIPARTY. Until a OPPOSITION party is formed and the  R PARTY REPLACED it is just musical chairs and more WORDS and LIES.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2021, 08:03:53 pm »
Thank YOU! People are now just starting to realize the R party is the problem. The Dems cannot do anything without the the support of the R Party called the UNIPARTY. Until a OPPOSITION party is formed and the  R PARTY REPLACED it is just musical chairs and more WORDS and LIES.
---------------------
Reflect a moment.
From earliest days, structured governance was Monarchial across Europe, the only continent that mattered.
Over centuries, Parliamentary systems developed and the common traits characterizing both were the impulse
of Principle and the lack of Politics.
Then the French Enlightenment emerged some 300 years past, changing governance for the worse, a condition
that controls us to this very moment.
Asserting that R's (and D's) are worthless trash, belabors the obvious, as all politicians are frauds and hustlers
motivated by material gain (fat wallets) to the absolute exclusion of principle and virtue.
Down through history, various cultures/societies among them Akkadia, Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome, birthed Man
a heritage/legacy of achievement developed from disciplines such as Art, Law, Mathematics, Philosophy & Science.
So what is the discipline that defines us to the world? Isn't is obviously Economics which rose to the forefront as
we transitioned from Agrarian to Industrial. So what is the positive consequence of this???
Why we are the the wealthiest nation/state in history w/virtually every material advantage.
Yet are their any negatives/shortcomings with this legacy???
Isn't the answer beyond obvious given the conditions that exist within our culture/society!!!!!

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2021, 10:49:13 pm »
Dems. are flooding the country with non-whites which will give them a permanent electoral majority in coming years.This was planned out decades ago when the LBJ administration and Congress re-did the immigration laws. Biden's minions are doing it now.Once they give these people the vote, which the Republicans will do nothing to stop, the party's over.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 10:50:14 pm by mikezpen »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2021, 10:55:02 pm »
Dems. are flooding the country with non-whites which will give them a permanent electoral majority in coming years.This was planned out decades ago when the LBJ administration and Congress re-did the immigration laws. Biden's minions are doing it now.Once they give these people the vote, which the Republicans will do nothing to stop, the party's over.
Yep, we'll be just another once great third world sh*thole. Kinda like Macedonia, Egypt or Mongolia.

Worse, we'll have no heritage to look back to.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 10:56:22 pm by skeeter »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2021, 11:06:29 pm »
When tyranny gets this excessive, there a few options left.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.